Bring Zach back | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring Zach back

FinsFan74

Cement Shoes Distributor
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Sorry if this has already been posted, but it looks like Zach Thomas might be "waived injured" from the Kansas City Chiefs. I didn't even know he wasn't in Dallas anymore! I think we should bring him back (not as a player that will see the field) so he can retire as a Fin. What do you all think?
http://www.rotoworld.com/content/HeadLines.aspx?sport=NFL&hl=149571

I think they should focus on keeping their eyes peeled for players that could actually help the team....

I think it's a good idea and Zach deserves it....but I don't think right now is the time or place for it...

let him retire a dolphin. he deserves it...but he can't help us anymore.

I'm with greasy. I say they sign him to a 1 day contract and let him retire. I read that he is gonna play this year so i wont beleave it till i see it.

I'm with greasy. I say they sign him to a 1 day contract and let him retire. I read that he is gonna play this year so i wont beleave it till i see it.

That's the other thing.....I'd probably wait until he's ready to retire before I pursued that...:lol:

Make the call and let him retire a fin for a day. I don't believe he's playing this year.

His agent says he is going to play, he said differantly. At this point, nobody knows what he's doing.

Back
Top Bottom