Bring Zach back | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring Zach back

Just my opinion but I think that one day contract deal is gay as hell. Zach is and always will be a Dolphin and he will be retiring a Dolphin no mater who he last played for. I don't need some cheesy one day contract to tell me that.

I still have a Zach Thomas #54 Dolphins jersey that I wear proudly every weekend once football season starts. I have another recent #8 jersey that I regret ever being gifted, but that's something we won't talk about. The point is that I can wear my ZT jersey today and feel like he defines what Dolphins football is all about. A great role model and a leader by example. He should consider coaching/assisting the Fins with the LB position, as someone suggested earlier.

anyone with a #55 junior seau jersey?

My sweethart cansew Porter on the old seau jersey. She did this to a couple of jerseys we found at marshalls and the look pretty good. Let me know if you'd like for us to make this change for you.

It seems like it would be a good point to retire for Zach. He's played 13 years, which is a REALLY long career for a middle linebacker. Come on home, Zach, and we'll put you up on the Dolphins Honor Roll and retire #54 for you!

Back
Top Bottom