Bringing an Old friend Back? OLB options and DE | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bringing an Old friend Back? OLB options and DE

That was seven years ago now that Huard was dissed. He's THAT much past his "prime" as well now.

He'd be a solid b/u at best, but no team should be banking on Damon Huard to be the answer at QB at this point in his career.

Huard back?:confused: What a joke that would be.:sidelol:
I was at the game that Kanasas City played against us. Huard stunk up the joint against us. In fact I thought that Herm Edwards did a lousy job of coaching bby not benching Huard in the 4th quarter and bring in Trent Greene.
There was no way Greene was coming back in that game.

Tony Bua? Our Tony Bua? I didn't know he still played football - that hit he delivered against the Rams still bothered him last I heard.

The Bears might ask Ogun to take a paycut or be cut. How about bringing Ogun back.

They finally realized what most of us already knew. Ogun, while solid was not an elite DE. He benefitted from JT.
The trade for Booker and a 3rd rd pick was the better end of the deal. That Spielman and Wannstadt screwed up that 3rd rd pick, makes it look one sided.

I was thinking Damon HUARD is goin to be a potential free agent so we should bring him back and give him his shot(since we dissed him and let fiedler take his spot). Also OLB options, Tony bua?, Adalius thomas, Cato JUNE. And De PAtrick Kerney. Hopefully we get one of these guys.

I like your thinking but Huard is a little long in the tooth. I think Carr would be a better option and has more upside. I liked Tony but don't think he gives us enough. Thomas and June would be good but not our biggest need.

Here's my offseason plan:

FREE AGENCY (if possible, trade or acquire the following):

David Carr,
Clements,
Deilman or Steinbach

DRAFT PICKS:

Levi Brown OT, PSU (Round 1)
Ryan Kalil C, USC (Round 2)
Drew Stanton QB, MSU (Round 3 if available)
Antonio Pittman RB, OSU (Round 4)
OLB (Round 5 BPA)
CB (Round 6 BPA)
Kicker (Round 7 BPA)

Other quality OL available in the draft:

Joe Staley OT, Central Michigan
Aaron Sears OG/T, Tennessee (Versatile)
Justin Blalock OG, Texas (Mauler)
Dustin Fry C, Clemson – (Mauler)

OL is first priority in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom