Bringing son to his first game since he was 1yr old! Leaving South Dakota tomorrow! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bringing son to his first game since he was 1yr old! Leaving South Dakota tomorrow!

Marshall Law 19

Practice Squad
Reaction score
He was suppose to go to Minneapolis to that game but things happened and he couldn't go along!!! I was not happy. Now I get to bring him down and check the game out. I sure hope it is a game for him to remember in a good way. Clev. is looking tough and we need to straighten a lot out.

Any great stories of first games????????

p.s
If anyone knows of some good tix. let me know. Nervous buying on Craigslist and ebay. Love to hangout with some fellow finheaven brethren as well.

Go DOLPHINS!!!!!!!

Clevland???? Leaving tomorrow??? Shouldn't you be on a plane for oakland if you are going to a game this weekend?

Ahhhhh......... it's called tailgating! Who the hell wants to bring their kid to Oakland when Miami is the place to be. Oakland/Miami.......hmmmmmm.

Disney Saturday and Sunday. S. Fla. Monday for the Ricky Williams show. Heat later in the week and Miami next Sunday!!!!! Going to try to get plenty of beach and plenty of fishing in too.

Ahhhhh......... it's called tailgating! Who the hell wants to bring their kid to Oakland when Miami is the place to be. Oakland/Miami.......hmmmmmm.

Disney Saturday and Sunday. S. Fla. Monday for the Ricky Williams show. Heat later in the week and Miami next Sunday!!!!! Going to try to get plenty of beach and plenty of fishing in too.

Ahhhh .....would have been easier to understand if you said that in the first post. Come on mannnnnn!

Ha I would love to give you a great memory of my first dolphins game IN miami, but it was last week playing the bears -____-
But I was at 3 dolphins at jets games back in the 90's and i was at the fake spike game, that was my first fins game!! i was 7 it was awesome

Back
Top Bottom