Bringing Tony Back After Last Yr..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bringing Tony Back After Last Yr.....

Sundance Kid

Starter
Reaction score
Hear me now... believe me later.....
When you go shopping for a head coach WHILE YOU STILL HAVE A HEAD COACH.... that was the dumbest **** ever in this league. Tony took serious offense to it. He hates Ireland for being a part of it. They barely speak. Tony will NOT be there next year. Tony is just going thru the motions. He has one foot out the door. There is NO LOVE in that building run by a bunch of ex-baseball administrative *******s.

I feel your pain. The Dolphins were once a crown jewel of the NFL and have crashed to the bottom due to the new owner and the jerks he hired.

Now Tell me what Next Head Coach would want to work for an Owner that pulls *&^%$#@! like that???????????

Only 2 things make sense:

1) Ross believed there was a good chance there would be little to no football this year because of the labor dispute
2) Ross paid Sparano off to suck for Luck

I honestly believe Sparano has lost this team. He lost them at NE last season and never got them back. It is the only sensible thought as to why this team executes so poorly. The have tuned Moron O out.

I agree that so far Ross is a complete joke, but he did not make this organization into what it is ... they were already here because of Wayne. The Dolphins unfortunately have sucked for quite a while .... I remember back when we were one of the lucky teams to have had few head coaches but then we got desperate for JJ. Then he brought Wannadummy and we have been in the $hitter ever since. I wont even count 2008 because you ain't good enough to win your division if he you get @$$whooped in your first playoff game.

What a joke that sideshow was lol.

Go court someone else and when they nix you, you give your current head coach a pat on the back and a raise that essentially says, "Hey, no hard feelings ok?"

:lol:

Players have ZERO respect for Sparano after he allowed Ross to embarrass him in front of the world the way he did. Sparano should have quit during that debacle. Everyone says he doesn't have any balls...that right there was proof enough for anyone.

Go court someone else and when they nix you, you give your current head coach a pat on the back and a raise that essentially says, "Hey, no hard feelings ok?"

Players have ZERO respect for Sparano after he allowed Ross to embarrass him in front of the world the way he did. Sparano should have quit during that debacle. Everyone says he doesn't have any balls...that right there was proof enough for anyone.

They were discussing it on the round table thing last week on NFL Network. Mariucci (or however you spell it) said he would have stormed in Ross's office and been like "wtf, do you want me on the team, yes or no"

To which Dukes replied, "no I don't really want you but heres $3 million."

Everybody had a good laugh and said yeah nobody would turn that down. Scruples be damned for millions of dollars.

Did you not watch Tony's speech before week 1? Get real, watch that speech. He said we're going to win, WE'RE GOING TO ****ING WIN, OK?

Back
Top Bottom