Brinson: “The Dolphins Can Make A Run At The Playoffs” | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brinson: “The Dolphins Can Make A Run At The Playoffs”

Omar says he and Adam Gase have the same personality...confident (often confused for arrogance), smart, alpha males....so we should be good. :up:

Omar says he and Adam Gase have the same personality...confident (often confused for arrogance), smart, alpha males....so we should be good. :up:
sound like bs from omar. Adam will be judge soon once the season start. we will see how good Ross is by picking coach Adam

:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

I'm positive that we will. The fact that Gase wants to run the same short pass based offense as Philbin/Lazor ran using mostly the same o-line that couldn't block under Philbin tells me that Miami could possibly go 0-6 or 1-5 in their Division. While Joseph is PROBABLY (possibly?) an upgrade over Coyle, any style of offense similar to what Philbin/Lazor ran will be the downfall of this team. It will be like every other year; Tannehill will get his yards by dinking-and-dunking up and down the field, but the lack of a strong running game (due to no strong o-line blocking) and poor pass protection (again) will keep them from sustaining drives in crunch time when games are on the line. The only positive I can imagine is that maybe the defense won't choke under Joseph at the end of games like under Coyle, but this positive is neutralized by the huge negative of Gase running another pathetic short pass based offense.

:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

This roster is terrible. No corners, maybe one decent LB, no running game, still having problems on the OL. This team will not be good.

It's tough to get excited tbh. I don't see an identity or even a strong corp to build a contender around.

I'm thinking Gase is here to stay for 4-5 years and try to develop a real program. This is a "free" year if I ever saw one. No expectations and see what we have.

This is such an empty statement-- "make a run at the playoffs." What does that even mean? Finish 8-8 or 7-9 and miss the wildcard by a game or two? Wow, exciting! Let's have a repeat of 2013: win one of two against non-playoff teams, win and you're in. Oops, lost both of them. But they made a run at it. That was fun. :up:

I was hoping someone caught that. It's not even CINCI Bengal stuff, because they actually make the playoffs. It's, insane to be blunt. Playoffs? Right.

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

And how i wish we would make the playoffs again........Just one extra week of football is good enough for me. I will settle for a round one loss....Thats how bad its been in dolphinland for a while.

Just. Wow.

Back
Top Bottom