Brissett Sucks!!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brissett Sucks!!!!!

When did you first get tipped off? I kind of knew when he was at NCSU... Great cast around him and he could barely achieve a winning record.
Honestly don't think he was ever NFL material.

Brissett looked good in relief in a couple of his previous stints in the NFL, when he had the benefit of decent coaching and some offensive talent around him.

Neither of those things seem to be the case here this season.

I’m guessing they assumed he would never see the field since Tua would be fine all year. Or they were clueless.
More bad decision making by our team of experts in the office and on the coaching staff by not finding a suitable backup.

We should have drafted Lamar Jackson when he fell in our laps. But he is only 1 of many at many other positions as well.

Chris Grier needs to go like 3 years ago.

I know its hindsight, but its sad how you can make an all star team out of guys we passed on at positions of need while we have little to show for it in terms of top players.

Brissett looked good in relief in a couple of his previous stints in the NFL, when he had the benefit of decent coaching and some offensive talent around him.

Neither of those things seem to be the case here this season.
Not sure how lack of decent coaching is causing him to throw bounce passes on anything over 5 yards.

Nah, it's Tua's fault.
It is his fault. If he was NFL ready we wouldn't need a journeyman backup starting for three games in a row. A backup QB is supposed to fill in for short stints.

Flores operates like this….'any player that played under Bllicheat, is good enough for my team'….unfortunately, that isn't always a good thing.

Brissett has zero spark, hustle, or physicality to his game.

Back
Top Bottom