Brock Berlin Bandwagon!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brock Berlin Bandwagon!!!

i cringe when i watch the NFL europe games. this guy is garbage.

Another example of why we need to be able to negatively rate topics. One star simply doesn't cut it.:shakeno:

Brock Berlin is only good, actually really good, when he plays out of shotgun formation... :nofly:

gunnakillbrady said:
Don't make me start a Yatil Green/John Avery Bandwagon
or how about a "bring back sammy smith"...that would be cool

gunnakillbrady said:

No thanks...if he couldn't take the solid talent he had for 2 years around him at the U for a spin, what makes you think he can do it for the Fins ?? He is nothing more than camp fodder...

:banana: Brock for 4th string qb, Wooo Hooo!:banana:​

LarryFinFan said:
No thanks...if he couldn't take the solid talent he had for 2 years around him at the U for a spin, what makes you think he can do it for the Fins ?? He is nothing more than camp fodder...
i second that

greatwade said:
so sorry, I swear I didn't realize what those horses were doing in the background. Honest.

:sidelol: I bet most readers would have never even noticed had you said nothing about it.

gunnakillbrady said:
He's in NFLE if you didn't know we still got him under contract

He was cut before the season last year.

I know he's back aboard, but he's gone in late August, guaranteed.

Phinagler said:
:sidelol: I bet most readers would have never even noticed had you said nothing about it.
I didn't, honest, until I went to change the picture (putting Brock in it). I'd delete it as 'inappropriate', but it's Friday, and its very tasteful. :sidelol:

Adam First said:
He was cut before the season last year.

I know he's back aboard, but he's gone in late August, guaranteed.

And we re signed him in January 2006 and he'll stay on the practice squad

Back
Top Bottom