Brock Berlin goes all out! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brock Berlin goes all out!

Silverphin

Chairman of the 'Owned! Awards' Commitee
Reaction score
Brock Berlin must of got a long distance call from Saban...

Completions: 12
Attempts: 15
Yards: 183
Touchdowns: 3
Interceptions: 0
Longest Throw: 52 yards
Passer Rating: 157.1!:eek:

thats nice. but he's third string at best, so it really doesnt matter all that much because if we get to that point we're in deep crap.

thanks for the info though.

:drool: He still does not have any future with this team, and more than likely no future in the NFL.

Silverphin said:

Nick13 said:
thats nice. but he's third string at best, so it really doesnt matter all that much because if we get to that point we're in deep crap.

thanks for the info though.

:sidelol: in all seriousness Berlin must be given a chance at Training camp because he hasnt let himself down but he might not be good enough. Justin Holland and Cleo Lemon may be better.

Silverphin said:

April fools day has already past. lol
Wow, I could hardly beleive that when you posted it. Good numbers:dolphins:
I still have the too little too late feeling

Berlin should still get a shot at Training camp. I dont think hes good enough but the guy has come here to Europe and done "ok".
I want to see what Justin Holland and Cleo Lemon can do personally.

His team must have been down by 20 points or more. Whenever that happens he turns into Super Brock and becomes unstoppable. Canes fans know what I'm talking about.

MiamiMan147 said:
His team must have been down by 20 points or more. Whenever that happens he turns into Super Brock and becomes unstoppable. Canes fans know what I'm talking about.

Being a Canes fan, I knw what you're talking about. But that wasn't the case. Berlin (Thunder that is) and Hamburg was tied 7 to 7 before Berlin came in. By the end of the day, Hamburg won 38 to 14. (Link for confirmation: http://www.nfleurope.com/scores/stats/2006/05072006_ham_ber_stats).

Brock Berlin owned the Thunder.

It's worth it to try to showcase him during preseason. Maybe that way he has some trade value.

Who knows? He might have a long shot at being 3rd string. That's if Cleo becomes our 2nd, or we get a 2nd, and Berlin beats out Lemon for the 3rd spot. I'm a Canes fan, so the more U players on the Fins, the better we'll be:lol:

Last Pre-Season he played extremely well

NFL Europe is a bunch of makeshift guys no-one really wants, not saying he is ever going to be a very good QB, but has anyone ever thought maybe the talent around him is subpar.....

Back
Top Bottom