Brock Berlin Offensive Player of the week. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brock Berlin Offensive Player of the week.

blakeypremer said:
I have to respectfully disagree, Berlin has shown nothing every where he has been, so what if he had one good week in Europe. It still remains he was horrible with Canes, the gators gladly let him go as they knew he wasn’t that good.
Its not like Berlin has a great arm, just struggles with decisions, or makes great decision but has a bad arm, I agree that can be worked on and it was in the cases of Palmer Brees and Brady, they all had work to be done but had intangibles there. Berlin just doesn't IMO, and of course that is all I can offer. He never has never had a really impressive arm, supposedly Holland does, or has shown real intelligence, he has struggled with int his enitre career. Berlin is alright, barely good enough to start at um and good enough to be on the practice squad, but that is it. I think it is fair to say that Berlin will never be great and does not have the upside of a Lemon or Holland

No intangibles? Did you watch the UM-UF comeback, and that wasn't his only time he came back? Now I am not saying that he is going to make it in the NFL by any means, but yeah. What were his stats in his senior year?

Serious question, as I didnt get to watch too much of Berlin in College. Did most of his success at UM come when they went to the shotgun? For some reason I thought I remember seeing him light it up once he didnt have to worry about the 5 step drop & quick decision making.

b_hjelmeland123 said:
Dolphins | Berlin named NFL Europe's Offensive Player of the Week
Tue, 9 May 2006 07:29:06 -0700
NFLEurope.com reports Miami Dolphins QB Brock Berlin has been named NFL Europe's Offensive Player of Week 8 after leading the Hamburg Sea Devils to their first victory of the 2006 season against the Berlin Thunder.

If he can keep this up maybe he still has a chance to stay on our roster.
good news :dolphins:

slyfox13 said:
good news :dolphins:
This is a foolish post.Berlin sucks golfballs through garden hoses with blinding efficiency.In other words, he is not very good. Has anybody else been watching NFL Germany, or just me? Berlin's TEAM wins one game out of the almost TEN that they have played and all of a sudden you guys are like "Hey, if Brock keeps this up we could really have ourselves a backup."........Oh my Good Lord, please shut up and get over it! BROKE BERLIN IS TERRIBLE! And yes I spelled his name wrong on purpose! Give me Holland or Lemon anyday! Cut this guy already!

Anthony D. said:
This is a foolish post.Berlin sucks golfballs through garden hoses with blinding efficiency.In other words, he is not very good. Has anybody else been watching NFL Germany, or just me? Berlin's TEAM wins one game out of the almost TEN that they have played and all of a sudden you guys are like "Hey, if Brock keeps this up we could really have ourselves a backup."........Oh my Good Lord, please shut up and get over it! BROKE BERLIN IS TERRIBLE! And yes I spelled his name wrong on purpose! Give me Holland or Lemon anyday! Cut this guy already!

I'm not saying Berlin is the ****. But did it ever occur to you that his team is not that good overall? Football is a team sport. You can't blame their record on one person like the Detroit lions tried to do.

Silverphin said:
Don't be so quick to think Holland will be the 4th (PS) QB. I say wait until TC and Pre-season.
Daunte won't be in practice camp so Saban will use 4 QB's to get thru camps. They will compete as someone has to throw to all those WR's. Welker should be used strictly as a return man and not counted as a WR but a backup for WR postition.
Those twenty plus coaches will be mighty busy weeding out the guys that are excess and Saban should have answers as to who is best and which either didn't get in good enough shape or just don't quite measure up. He is looking to make the roster solid and younger so some of those DL and safety guys that have been around a while as well as OL guys had better be on notice that only the best guys will make the squad. Everyone has to earn their position.
We may see Berlin look decent here, but Holland just coming in with less experience would get the nod if he plays just as well, knowing he will get better, as Berlin has had chances and should be better already.
The best part of all this is Saban will get to see Lemon and Harington more and how they stack up. Lemon may surprise, as he is pretty athletic and has a good arm. The competition should be interesting to watch.
:dolphins:

Silverphin said:
I'm not saying Berlin is the ****. But did it ever occur to you that his team is not that good overall? Football is a team sport. You can't blame their record on one person like the Detroit lions tried to do.
Have you watched NFL Germany? I don't think so.Dude had plenty of time to throw the ball. He throws picks like the candyman A.J.Feeley. So until you watch NFL Germany, as I have not missed many games, then don't post that stuff cause it does not apply.

b_hjelmeland123 said:
Dolphins | Berlin named NFL Europe's Offensive Player of the Week
Tue, 9 May 2006 07:29:06 -0700
NFLEurope.com reports Miami Dolphins QB Brock Berlin has been named NFL Europe's Offensive Player of Week 8 after leading the Hamburg Sea Devils to their first victory of the 2006 season against the Berlin Thunder.

If he can keep this up maybe he still has a chance to stay on our roster.
No. Berlin is not going to be an NFL quarterback.

Anthony D. said:

So is this one!! The more players we have playing at a high level, the better. Granted this is only 1 game but it may be the start of something.

How in the hell is a good news post foolish? A player we have has a good game, the guy posts good news and you say foolish. I dont think Berlin will amount to much either but you never know. SO in closing, get over yourself and SHUT UP!!

he blows....this guy suked in um and suks now.....he will not be with our team this yr

I've been watching those games on NFL Network and that Hamburg coach switches QBs like I switch my underwear. Suprised Brock had enough snaps!

I'm from Spain so I can watch all NFL Europe matches on TV. Brock Berlin hasn't got enough talent to be an NFL quarterback (IMO). :rolleyes:

Hey, one of the other threads has us rumored to be talking to NO about Bennett as a b/u RB. They probably are going to cut Bennett and we will probably dump Berlin, maybe they'd take an even swap ? I know, seems kind of silly, but why not ?

Back
Top Bottom