BROCK BERLIN ON NFL network now | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BROCK BERLIN ON NFL network now

PROUDMONKEY

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Brock B is starting QB on a NFL Europe Live game on tv stating at 10am eastern time on NFL NETWORK

It's funny how they always say Brock Berlin and the Sea Devils like he is a star and never plays that well. Maybe he can lead them to more than the one win they have.

He just threw another pick and they talk about how that has killed Hamburg all season.:lol:

This NFL Europe season has been a very rude awakening for QB B. Berlin, no question about it. But there's still plenty of positive aspects regarding his struggles....

He needs this kind of experience, and this is just part of the the process of how young QB's get groomed into NFL starters. I'd rather have him struggling for an NFL Europe team, that the Miami Dolphins. I'm happy he's getting this experience, good or bad, it will make him a much better QB in the long run....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

PROUDMONKEY said:
Brock B is starting QB on a NFL Europe Live game on tv stating at 10am eastern time on NFL NETWORK

:lol: Who cares? He wont be a Dolphin. Why do people waste their time? :shakeno:

vanquenton said:
He'll never be a good starting NFL QB, but quality training camp material every year.

He will never be a good 3rd string NFL QB. What are you talking about?

Godzilla said:
He will never be a good 3rd string NFL QB. What are you talking about?

I agree 100% is it possible to discuss this in another board? It has nothing to do with the fins.

Camp fodder. Lemmon is obviously better than him or he would be over there playing. Lost cause!

G-Force said:
Camp fodder. Lemmon is obviously better than him or he would be over there playing. Lost cause!

Based on What???? I never had any expectations for Berlin, but have never seen Lemon take a snap.

Mr. Reality said:
Based on What???? I never had any expectations for Berlin, but have never seen Lemon take a snap.
Based on the fact that Saban didn't think Lemmons skills wasn't as bad as Brocks because he isn't over there. Make any sense?

Oh and by the way Lemmon is the qb that plays the role of the opposing teams qb's during season practices and that makes me think he is more valued than the interception king.

Back
Top Bottom