Brock Berlin, Sea Devils ruins the Fire's season. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brock Berlin, Sea Devils ruins the Fire's season.

Silverphin

Chairman of the 'Owned! Awards' Commitee
Reaction score
Brock Berlin better not sit next to Sideeq Shabazz and Ola Kimrin on their way back to Miami.

http://www.nfleurope.com/news/story/9438893

Brock Berlin's stats

Passing Attempts: 28

Completions: 17

Comp. Perc.: 60.7%

Yards: 204

Touchdown(s): 1

Longest throw: 35 yards

Interception: 1

Passer rating: 80.1 (That one interception destroyed his average)

he still wont make the team, we have 4 other QB's already, Cullpepper, Harrington, Lemon, and Holland

Brock won't beat out Holland or Lemon this year...Holland can end up on the PS and Brock can go back to Florida....(he couldn't finish his degree at the U....) LOLOLOL

The 4th QB should be one with upside potential and IMO Berlin doesnt have any.I am betting Holland beats him out for that spot.

Brock is the second to the last in NFLE in QB stats and remember that he is playing against NFL 4th stringers.

To put it in prespective, Fiedler had a better average against NFL starters.

Believe me. I was Brock's biggest fan when he transfered to U of M then I watched him play.

postermaster said:
Yes, for me Brock should be our 3rd stringer...

Bro...what is it that you see in Brock that makes you think he can make it in the NFL. I am truly interested in know what you see that seems to escape most everyone else. I am really not trying to rattle your cage.

I was really pulling for Berlin, but his play just does not warrant a spot on the roster by any means. Lemon will be #3, and I think Holland will be on the PS. Berlin will most definitely get the boot and you can take that to the bank.

Being an FSU grad, I have a love-hate relationship with Brock Berlin. I loved that he sucked at UM & UF and hate that he sucks now with the Fins! Cleo will be our #3 and Holland is on the PS. Bye Bye Brocky!

tmny99

Congrats on the JD! Are you at UGA? Have you signed with a firm yet?

I start my MBA at Wake Forest in January.

Back
Top Bottom