Doakle said:
B.Berlin

att: 25
comp:10
yards:129
TD:1
INT:3

Rating.....30.7

wow a terrible game he had lol.....i am a brock berlin fan but never thought he would end up doing bad in nfl europe lol

I am really not much of a fan of him, but it is too early to tell how he will do
First of all there was lousy freezing weather, not really good for a QB

And most of all usually it takes the QBs in NFL Europe some games until they get in sync with their WR. The prep time is really short for them and usually the offense starts clicking after 4-5 games.

Yeah Brock Berlin had some bad stats lets see how he rebounds the next game cause every QB has bad days. We really don't know how good his WR' are or his line. So I will give him the benefit of the doubt and wait and see the next few games

Doakle said:
B.Berlin

att: 25
comp:10
yards:129
TD:1
INT:3

Rating.....30.7

Once again, people have to keep in mind that these teams were just put together a few weeks ago. The intelligences of some people on here is astounding.

finfan54 said:
Once again, people have to keep in mind that these teams were just put together a few weeks ago. The intelligences of some people on here is astounding.

I listed his stats, I didnt make any comments :)

To be fair to Berlin, the point of him going there is to get playing time and improve, and so how he is playing towards the end of the NFLE season is more important than how he is at the start.

Plus it should be noted that Brad Johnson, a superbowl winning QB, was benched due to poor performances whilst playing for the old London Monarchs:)

Back
Top Bottom