Brock Berlin???? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brock Berlin????

JAcK o D1AmonDs

Why So Serious?
Reaction score
I think would should use Berlin as 2nd or third string have him Battle Lemon this pre-seaon.Europe should show us what berlin can really do...Whats are your thoughts as Berlin used for Miami's backup QB this season instaed of spending money one someone else

Yeah I like Berlin, but damn he's not doing to well, probably should have stayed another year at the U.

If you base everything in the persons first career start, alot of good qbs would be cut.

JAcK o D1AmonDs said:
I think would should use Berlin as 2nd or third string have him Battle Lemon this pre-seaon.Europe should show us what berlin can really do...Whats are your thoughts as Berlin used for Miami's backup QB this season instaed of spending money one someone else

I think you are crazy thinking that Berlin or Lemon could possibly starting if Daunte is not ready yet. You would possibly want to start the season (anywhere from 1-4 weeks) with a QB with no experience. Lets say DC is out the 1st four weeks, I would rather go, lets say 2-2, than 0-4 even if it cost 1 million $!

I read alot of Brock Berlin on these boards so I had to finally post my thoughts on him. I watched every single UM game and let me tell you that he is the reason we lost those games... not the defense, not the receivers but Berlin. He couldn't do anything for the 1st 3 qtrs and then finally pulls a miracle comeback to beat teams we should have easily defeated. Could we please end all this Brock Berlin talk? He is not in the NFL for a good reason. He will never start in the NFL. (my 1st prediction on these boards)

sixzero said:
I read alot of Brock Berlin on these boards so I had to finally post my thoughts on him. I watched every single UM game and let me tell you that he is the reason we lost those games... not the defense, not the receivers but Berlin. He couldn't do anything for the 1st 3 qtrs and then finally pulls a miracle comeback to beat teams we should have easily defeated. Could we please end all this Brock Berlin talk? He is not in the NFL for a good reason. He will never start in the NFL. (my 1st prediction on these boards)

He was the reason we had shootouts against teams like Louisville, Clemson and North Carolina. Even Houston had some fun with our defense. My how people forget so quickly. Our defense was HORRENDUS his senior year. He was NOT the reason why hey lost. We would score against a team like North Carolina, all we need was a stop. Of course our defense stop the run or in fact anything. Against NORTH CAROLINA. They got into field goal range easily and won the game. Berlin was a popular scapegoat, even though his numbers his senior year were dramatically improved compared to his junior year. And our recievers were overrated. Lance Leggett should be named butterfingers. He had the same problem with Wright last year. Not that Berlin played spectacular at times, but he did cut his INTs down ALOT.

I didnt see ALL of his games but the ones I did see, he stinks. I couldnt believe he signed here and is playing pro ball anywhere. If he had gone to a small college, he would not still be playing ball IMHO.

nooo we cant have berlin in as #2 way to big of a risk that we cant take if we want to be a contending team

ATLFINFAN said:
I didnt see ALL of his games but the ones I did see, he stinks. I couldnt believe he signed here and is playing pro ball anywhere. If he had gone to a small college, he would not still be playing ball IMHO.
]

Miami U recruited him he must have done someting right...

Back
Top Bottom