Brock Berlin | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brock Berlin

dlockz said:
Berlin actually suprised me with his play in preseason but we would have been much smarter to sign a guy like Ryan Fitzpatrick who had better skills but that would go against our philosophy of ignoring the QB position.

You mean we can just sign people off of other teams? Sweet, but I would probably just sign Peyton. Maybe sign L.T. while we are at it.

clear.gif
says, "this thread rox tha sox."

Gonzo said:
You mean we can just sign people off of other teams? Sweet, but I would probably just sign Peyton. Maybe sign L.T. while we are at it.

clear.gif
says, "this thread rox tha sox."

Fitzpatrick was a seventh round pick just saying they could have taken him in the seventh or sixth. Maybe sign Marcus randell.

there's only ONE reason at ALL why brock berlin would EVER be considered to even get a shot to hold a clipboard in the NFL: he went to miami. other than that, he has NOTHING to offer. he has a weak arm, has bad mechanics, is short, makes awful decisions, only plays well out of the shotgun, can't throw a deep ball to save his life, is immobile....there is NO redeeming factor with him whatsoever. he has no reason to even be in the NFL, let alone starting for us or ANYone

I would send Brock to NFL europe and then invite him to camp....see if he has shown improvement

If not what have you lost

vimesy said:
I would send Brock to NFL europe and then invite him to camp....see if he has shown improvement

If not what have you lost

Let's give everyone a shot then. Who knows, I may be able to develop. "Lets see what I can do."

Oh wait, kast is right, I don't go to Miami. Nevermind.

Back
Top Bottom