Brock Berlin's final NFL Europe stats for anyone interested... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brock Berlin's final NFL Europe stats for anyone interested...

Gonk

Active Roster
Reaction score
99 completions in 181 attempts (54.7%) for 1,041 yds with 7 TD's and 7 INT's. He also had 17 rushes for 43 yds and a TD.

“I had a great time here in Hamburg,†said quarterback Brock Berlin who is heading straight to Miami, Florida to prepare for Dolphins training camp. “I made a lot of memories during my stay and to have my wife with me was an experience of a lifetime.â€Â

Hamburg finished 3-6-1.

You guys think he'll make the practice squad?

He played well in the preseason last year, I expect he will get a chance to do that again, if he outplays Holland he will get a PS spot IMO

this guy will never be a successful NFL QB . . I mean he has had his moments (that Miami-UF game at the orange bowl will never be forgotten), but he is only successful in the shotgun and unfortunately teams don't run that kind of offense in the NFL. He could maybe make it as a 2 minute drill QB, thats about it. Give this guy Holland or even Vick a chance, Berlin is not the guy.

Kdawg954 said:
this guy will never be a successful NFL QB . . I mean he has had his moments (that Miami-UF game at the orange bowl will never be forgotten), but he is only successful in the shotgun and unfortunately teams don't run that kind of offense in the NFL. He could maybe make it as a 2 minute drill QB, thats about it. Give this guy Holland or even Vick a chance, Berlin is not the guy.
I agree, Holland will be next in line after Cleo. Vick is a reciever if anything on the roster.

He is what he is.

He's not going to be a great NFL QB.

He's not even a third stringer on this team.

That said; I wish him well, like I do all persons that don the Aqua.

Back
Top Bottom