Brock Lesnar - All hype | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brock Lesnar - All hype

I expected a pro wrestler to flop. Stick to the fake stuff Brock. Don't give up......maybe XFL will make a comeback.

Actually they said he progressed much quicker that they thought. He hadn't played since high school did you really think he was gonna make it that quick? He only asked for a chance and i won't be surprised if he ends up in NFLE next year. If all he wanted was hype, then he would have stayed in hype-heaven known as the WWE.

Sounds like he did well. He hasn't played football in 9 years. It isn't a game you can just pick up and play at the professional level no matter how talented you are. Even though he is a professional wrestler, Brock Lesnar is an amazing athlete.

WTF are you talking about, obviously you all haven't been following it at all. He was well regarded by the coaches and did pretty well considering he had been out of football since high school. The coaches up here have had nothing but positive quotes for him. Most of it has been how amazed they were with how serious he was about it and incredibly fast he picked things up. I expect to see him signed NFLE next year and make a squad in a year or too. He has said he wants to carry on and make it, he has enough coin to finance the off season training and the Vikes said they would probably sign him on again next year.

MNFINFAN said:
WTF are you talking about, obviously you all haven't been following it at all. He was well regarded by the coaches and did pretty well considering he had been out of football since high school. The coaches up here have had nothing but positive quotes for him. Most of it has been how amazed they were with how serious he was about it and incredibly fast he picked things up. I expect to see him signed NFLE next year and make a squad in a year or too. He has said he wants to carry on and make it, he has enough coin to finance the off season training and the Vikes said they would probably sign him on again next year.
I don't think people actually READ the article, they just saw he was cut and came flying with their judgments and the "I told you so's"

LtDan662002 said:
I don't think people actually READ the article, they just saw he was cut and came flying with their judgments and the "I told you so's"
I agree with you there, he changed a lot of opinions here in Minnesota and on the Vikings staff. He turned up, trained hard and was cut but gave his all. The opinion up here is that he will get on an NFLE team and make it to camp again next year.

MNFINFAN said:
I agree with you there, he changed a lot of opinions here in Minnesota and on the Vikings staff. He turned up, trained hard and was cut but gave his all. The opinion up here is that he will get on an NFLE team and make it to camp again next year.
I hope he does. I can respect a guy who would give up millions to try and do one of things he loves

He had to learn the hard way, I guess. Wrestling is a resort for washed up football players who dont want to buy a car dealership. The NFL is not a fling for disaffected meatheads.

At first I didnt really care, then I saw that he had number 69 and lost any respect I had for him

I figured he'd fail the physical and test positive for steroids, GH, or something when he was trying to make the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom