Brock Marion | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brock Marion

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed that Brock has lost whatever limited coverage skills he once had ? He seems to constantly be the missing defender in all the long plays we have given up.

Maybe it is just the new scheme to help out our run D, but Brock just never seems to get to the WR over the top in time anymore and we need him to have a FS who can use their deep position to cut off the long pass.

nah Brock is still playin really well..hes tryin to help Freemans side as weel ebcuz freeman sux so bad so thats y u see him gettin beat sometimes cuz hes watchin btoh sides

Originally posted by Dolphins2002
nah Brock is still playin really well..hes tryin to help Freemans side as weel ebcuz freeman sux so bad so thats y u see him gettin beat sometimes cuz hes watchin btoh sides
I hope that is not true, but if it is then we have Wooden or Gamble to replace Freeman. I have not seen Freeman show much in coverage either, but I did not think he sucks

FREEMAN IS NO WALKER!!!

I agree with 2002, Brock is overcompensating for the lackluster play of FREEMAN!! FREEMAN keeps blowing coverage assignments and it is chain reaction effect on Brock is then out of place and boom, big play!! I agree in this aspect he isn't getting the picks that we are all used to!!

On the pass to Coles, Surtain missed the jam. Brock looked shocked as hell when Coles flew past. But I don't think he's overcompensating as much as we are moving Freeman (who is struggling) into the box for run support more, causing him to be isolated in coverage more.

Originally posted by dolphan39
Has anyone else noticed that Brock has lost whatever limited coverage skills he once had ? He seems to constantly be the missing defender in all the long plays we have given up.

Maybe it is just the new scheme to help out our run D, but Brock just never seems to get to the WR over the top in time anymore and we need him to have a FS who can use their deep position to cut off the long pass.

I have noticed it also. He has seemed to lose a step. and seems to react slower in help deep coverage.
I am worried about him.

dont be worried....FREEMAN needs to improve if u wanan see the old Marion...Marion cant run on btoh sides of the field if his CBs get burned

I don't want to hear a single Miami defender criticized after that Jets game. Pennington's on fire and they hold the Jets offense to TWO DAMNED FIELD GOALS for the entire fvcking night!!!!

BUT, of course RAY LUCAS has to suck so much god damned @SS that we end up losing the game ANYWAY.

THINK ABOUT THIS!!! You're defense allows the Jets to score only 6 points...and you lose the game. How bad is your fvcking offense!!!! THAT BAD!!!!

Originally posted by ckparrothead
I don't want to hear a single Miami defender criticized after that Jets game. Pennington's on fire and they hold the Jets offense to TWO DAMNED FIELD GOALS for the entire fvcking night!!!!

BUT, of course RAY LUCAS has to suck so much god damned @SS that we end up losing the game ANYWAY.

THINK ABOUT THIS!!! You're defense allows the Jets to score only 6 points...and you lose the game. How bad is your fvcking offense!!!! THAT BAD!!!!
I agree ckparrothead, Did you see how conservative the jets were playing as the game went on so is to not commit any turnovers, because they knew miami couldn't score.

Back
Top Bottom