Broncos/Phins game will be a Defensive Struggle imo. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Broncos/Phins game will be a Defensive Struggle imo.

finfan54 said:
And thats all Gus' fault........I understand AJ. :D

Oh Gus, You know we both suck. You overthrow everything, I underthrow everything, and throw INTs underpressure. Stop kidding yourself into thinking you will just be able to turn it on tommorow after 5 games of not a single TD and mediocre play. But good luck anyway, hopefully you wont blow the game for us. At this moment, you are our best option.

T.K.O. said:
I dont devalue you WR, I think they where the bright spot of your preseason

But what I do devalue is the QB spot. You can have the best WR in the world but if your QB cant get them the ball then they are worthless

You better look in the mirror when you say that

T.K.O. said:
The Broncos wont be the ones sucking air in the 3Qrt. They practice in a higher altitude. So when they come down to lower levels of altitude there lungs process air more affectivly

There O-line will handle him just fine

Brown will be lucky to clip 70 yards rushing

Chambers will be shut down all day by Champ

Booker isnt worth them worrying about

Boston will be lucky to get through the end of the game injury free

Plus it doesnt matter anyway the Gus will spend most of his day on his back w/ your o-line

This coming from a guy who's starting QB is J.P. Losman..Wow, it's going to be a long year for the Jills.

Aquanator B1000 said:
all the broncos are is mediocre. and they will perpetually be mediocre. You are slowly turning into the browns, congradulations.

Your team will not win a playoff game for a LONG time. just like our mediocre team under wanny wouldn't win a playoff game.

Our team is going somewhere in the future, your team isn't.

Mike shannahan (sp?) will never win a playoff game without elway.

Excellent post, and I couldn't agree more.

Shanahan is a putrid coach who will never win anything of merit without John Elway (which was mentioned in the post above). He's one of the most overrated coaches in the NFL.

He's going to be severely outcoached tomorrow. Now, obviously everyone realizes the Dolphins aren't worldbeaters, but I see no reason why the Dolphins can't win tomorrow. I'm actually expecting it.. if for no other reason than the Broncos just flat out suck.

I think ESPNs Bill Simmons said it best in his picks, "when Nick Saban has an entire summer to gameplan for Jake Plummer I don't care if he's coaching the Dolphins, LSU or high school football.. I'm going with Nick Saban."

i must say, im pretty anxious. i wanna see who these fins are!

if you were to hold a gun to my head, i unfortuneately predict:

Denver: 24

Miami: 16

right now the Browncos are probably better and the Fins have no identity.

For all the smack being talked, i wish the game was in November. by then the Fins will have improved on both sides of the ball and would be a team few would want to play

i can see this team being a spoiler to other team's playoff bids

my heart will be pounding for 3 hours though! Go Fins! Find yourselves and pull the upset! Prove the doubters and experts (except for marino and golic) wrong!

EmpireOrange said:
This freaking game is only going to be close for the 1st qter. Down the streach, Denver will pull away with a decisive victory.
please man our defence is going to wear down that denver offennce we are going to surprise alot of people i think we will have one of if not the best defence in the nfl. :lol:

T.K.O. said:
Your right

You got me

I wont be saying that in Nov

By then Gus will be on the IR

My bad
and your team still wont make the superbowl. If they do they will choke for the fifth time.....

T.K.O. said:
I dont devalue you WR, I think they where the bright spot of your preseason

But what I do devalue is the QB spot. You can have the best WR in the world but if your QB cant get them the ball then they are worthless

You might want to tell yourself that. last time I checked you have a rookie qb that hasnt proved himself at all..

EmpireOrange said:
Because...the only thing Miami has going for them is the fact that The Broncos have suked in FL--even in the Elway Era. However Denver got over that hump by winning in Tampa early last year.

Furthermore...

This team is far better than the national guyz think. Plummer is in his third season in Denver's system and has gone the entire preseason with out turning the ball over, Anderson is running wild with Tatum Bell putting pressure on him from the #2 spot, the entire OLine is in tack, & Rod Smith and Ashlie Lelie are coming off of 1K yard seasons. The Defense is hands down one of the top 3 in the NFL. With Pryce returning and 6'4" Lenny Walls--who was also out the entire season-- back on the other side of Champ, a ton of new DB depth, and the best LB tandem in the NFL. Say all you want about the "Browncos" but the truth is Gerard Warren is playing for his football life and is looking good, and Courtney Brown if healthy WILL be a force on the other side of Pryce. Ekuban has been solid his whole career and Eagleburger (speed rusher from San Fran) is going to surprise allot of people this year playing on the same line of Trevor Pryce who takes the double team to stop.

So there you have it, the league's #4 Defense and #5 Offense with upgrades in needed places and healthing going in to week 1.

"Because" The Broncos are leagues better than Miami, and you know this man. Otherwise youse, and your media wouldn't even be talking about the "weather" as if it is your Quarterback this weekend!

So, because Denver beat Tampa last year means that they are over the hump...ROTFLAMO. You havent played Miami in Sep weather. YOur in for a rude awakening....

EmpireOrange said:
This freaking game is only going to be close for the 1st qter. Down the streach, Denver will pull away with a decisive victory.

rah rah rah, shake those pom poms. :lol:

rainmaker1313 said:
did you steal that Gus wanna have fun from me?

:confused:

No, I changed the "Girls wanna have fun" lyrics in the original Gus: "Lets have fun!" thread.

Back
Top Bottom