Broncos/Phins game will be a Defensive Struggle imo. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Broncos/Phins game will be a Defensive Struggle imo.

The Bronco's will wilted by middle of the third quarter. You guys honestly don't know **** about heat and humidity. Coming down from mile high and there lungs expanding and **** like the Bronco fan is saying is Bull****. I am a meterologist i know what i am talking about. Why do people post crap when they have no frigin clue of what they are talking about.:lol: :lol:

EmpireOrange said:
Because...the only thing Miami has going for them is the fact that The Broncos have suked in FL--even in the Elway Era. However Denver got over that hump by winning in Tampa early last year.

Furthermore...

This team is far better than the national guyz think. Plummer is in his third season in Denver's system and has gone the entire preseason with out turning the ball over, Anderson is running wild with Tatum Bell putting pressure on him from the #2 spot, the entire OLine is in tack, & Rod Smith and Ashlie Lelie are coming off of 1K yard seasons. The Defense is hands down one of the top 3 in the NFL. With Pryce returning and 6'4" Lenny Walls--who was also out the entire season-- back on the other side of Champ, a ton of new DB depth, and the best LB tandem in the NFL. Say all you want about the "Browncos" but the truth is Gerard Warren is playing for his football life and is looking good, and Courtney Brown if healthy WILL be a force on the other side of Pryce. Ekuban has been solid his whole career and Eagleburger (speed rusher from San Fran) is going to surprise allot of people this year playing on the same line of Trevor Pryce who takes the double team to stop.

So there you have it, the league's #4 Defense and #5 Offense with upgrades in needed places and healthing going in to week 1.

"Because" The Broncos are leagues better than Miami, and you know this man. Otherwise youse, and your media wouldn't even be talking about the "weather" as if it is your Quarterback this weekend!

I started reading your garbage and stopped. You're a homer. Go back home.

If you're leagues ahead of us, why are you at a Dolphins fansite defending to no end why The Broncos are going to win. Yeah, you sound real confident. You're trying to convince yourself, not Dolphin fans.

EmpireOrange said:
Because...the only thing Miami has going for them is the fact that The Broncos have suked in FL--even in the Elway Era. However Denver got over that hump by winning in Tampa early last year.

Furthermore...

This team is far better than the national guyz think. Plummer is in his third season in Denver's system and has gone the entire preseason with out turning the ball over, Anderson is running wild with Tatum Bell putting pressure on him from the #2 spot, the entire OLine is in tack, & Rod Smith and Ashlie Lelie are coming off of 1K yard seasons. The Defense is hands down one of the top 3 in the NFL. With Pryce returning and 6'4" Lenny Walls--who was also out the entire season-- back on the other side of Champ, a ton of new DB depth, and the best LB tandem in the NFL. Say all you want about the "Browncos" but the truth is Gerard Warren is playing for his football life and is looking good, and Courtney Brown if healthy WILL be a force on the other side of Pryce. Ekuban has been solid his whole career and Eagleburger (speed rusher from San Fran) is going to surprise allot of people this year playing on the same line of Trevor Pryce who takes the double team to stop.

So there you have it, the league's #4 Defense and #5 Offense with upgrades in needed places and healthing going in to week 1.

"Because" The Broncos are leagues better than Miami, and you know this man. Otherwise youse, and your media wouldn't even be talking about the "weather" as if it is your Quarterback this weekend!
It sounds like you have convinced yourself. The donkeys will probably win tomorrow; I think most Phin fans here realize that we aren't going to the superbowl this year. The funny thing is though, most donkey fans (that just registered on Finheaven this week) seem to think that the donkeys are something special. Mark me down as saying they won't win more than 9 games this year....

FiN.in.RI said:
Sows how much you know (nothing).. I dare you say that comment come November.

Your right

You got me

I wont be saying that in Nov

By then Gus will be on the IR

My bad

Dolfan4life! said:
It sounds like you have convinced yourself. The donkeys will probably win tomorrow; I think most Phin fans here realize that we aren't going to the superbowl this year. The funny thing is though, most donkey fans (that just registered on Finheaven this week) seem to think that the donkeys are something special. Mark me down as saying they won't win more than 9 games this year....

I agree not the SB, but there are alot of 8,9,10,11 win season predictions being tossed around.

Winbaby#23 said:
The Bronco's will wilted by middle of the third quarter. You guys honestly don't know **** about heat and humidity. Coming down from mile high and there lungs expanding and **** like the Bronco fan is saying is Bull****. I am a meterologist i know what i am talking about. Why do people post crap when they have no frigin clue of what they are talking about.:lol: :lol:

I cant believe I was thinking this exact same thing while reading your post

lolololol

Thats pretty funny

Sirspud said:
While I agree with some of your statements, don't devalue our Wr corps. Champ may hold down Chambers, but Booker and Boston can do some major damage if the QB gets the ball to them (which is doubtful, but still).

I dont devalue you WR, I think they where the bright spot of your preseason

But what I do devalue is the QB spot. You can have the best WR in the world but if your QB cant get them the ball then they are worthless

T.K.O. said:
I cant believe I was thinking this exact same thing while reading your post

lolololol

Thats pretty funny
T.K.O. you obviously have know idea of what you are talking about either.. you think the Denver fan was right then?? LMAOOOOOO just goes to show the little kids are on the boards again.. these frigin people make me laugh.:lol: :lol: :lol:

EmpireOrange said:

Furthermore...

all the broncos are is mediocre. and they will perpetually be mediocre. You are slowly turning into the browns, congradulations.

Your team will not win a playoff game for a LONG time. just like our mediocre team under wanny wouldn't win a playoff game.

Our team is going somewhere in the future, your team isn't.

Mike shannahan (sp?) will never win a playoff game without elway.

Based on what Saban is saying, we are going all out on Offense, so if it fails miserably, it wont be for lack of "gunning it".

finfan54 said:
Based on what Saban is saying, we are going all out on Offense, so if it fails miserably, it wont be for lack of "gunning it".

I never thought it would be lack of "gunning" it.. Its lack of execution..

SkapePhin said:
I never thought it would be lack of "gunning" it.. Its lack of execution..

And thats all Gus' fault........I understand AJ. :D

Back
Top Bottom