Brooks > Jonathan Taylor | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brooks > Jonathan Taylor

No, Brooks is not a better running back but if you were to list them alphabetically Brooks comes ahead of Taylor, so....
In math the symbol > means greater than. So while I understand you were just trying to use the symbol to show humor and are factually correct that Brooks comes before Taylor in the dictionary. I certainly hope Brooks eventually turns out to be a quality RB for the Dolphins.

Yet I think it is unlikely he will ever be greater than Taylor as a RB in the NFL. But we can always dream. 😀😀

Last edited:
No, Brooks is not a better running back but if you were to list them alphabetically Brooks comes ahead of Taylor, so....
Confused Trailer Park Boys GIF

We're getting soft in our old age... :shrug:
You notice that too? When I was young, getting upset or losing my temper seemed like an ever day occurrence. Now as an old man, it just takes too much energy to have those emotions.

Now I just sit back and laugh at the things that used to upset me.

You notice that too? When I was young, getting upset or losing my temper seemed like an ever day occurrence. Now as an old man, it just takes too much energy to have those emotions.

Now I just sit back and laugh at the things that used to upset me.
Exactly, we no longer sweat the small stuff, not worth it. We have to find humor wherever we can... :wnkr:

Brooks > Jonathan Taylor​

Why is everyone saying that Brooks is NOT better than Taylor? How can they be sure? Preseason doesn't count and the real games haven't even started yet... let's give the kid a chance!

(I just wanted to see how it felt to post something positive instead of negative.)

Why is everyone saying that Brooks is NOT better than Taylor? How can they be sure? Preseason doesn't count and the real games haven't even started yet... let's give the kid a chance!

(I just wanted to see how it felt to post something positive instead of negative.)

I'm with you. Brooks is a rookie and maybe he will prove himself worthy in the regular season either this year or next....why CANT he be as good? **** the negativity. Brooks busted his ass to earn a roster spot. I'm sure he'll continue to work hard.

How's it taste? Bitter?

In math the symbol > means greater than. So while I understand you were just trying to use the symbol to show humor and are factually correct that Brooks comes before Taylor in the dictionary. I certainly hope Brooks eventually turns out to be a quality RB for the Dolphins.

Yet I think it is unlikely he will ever be greater than Taylor as a RB in the NFL. But we can always dream. 😀😀
"Greater than", can mean many different things. Brooks is 6ft while Taylor is 5-10, so Brooks has greater height, Brooks is 232, Taylor 226, so Brooks has greater weight, Brooks is a dolphin, Taylor a colt so Brooks has a greater team, and I will even be willing to wager Brooks will rush for as many or more yards than Taylor through the 1st 4 weeks of the season. So for at least for 4 weeks I like our chances of that dream to come true. lol

Back
Top Bottom