Brother LoboFin and Family/Padres Spring Training | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brother LoboFin and Family/Padres Spring Training

Fin Fan in Cali

Fins Up!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I would like to say Brother Kenny, his wife Carol, his daughters Jennifer, and Kailey are great people. I had the awesome pleasure to meet them while here in Peoria, Az. When I get back I will share all of the great photos from Spring Training.Thanks for making the trip Kenny. I look forward to seeing you again for the Dolphins game.:hi5:

Are you talking about the SAME Kenny we all know and love??

J/k brother. ;)

Lots of fun to be had for sure.

This is how it went.

J: Hi
K: Hi
J: Want beer?
K: No too early..............(2 minutes pass) Okay, its time now
J: Want another beer?
K: Not done with......(Pop- John pops second Sierra Nevada for Kenny)...Well, sure since you insist....

And. Brother John was great an initiation into the Finheaven/Dolphinsnation family. He, his Father in law Doug, and brother in law (What else) Dougie were very cordial and incredible to converse with. Just wish we had more time.

Also, we arent in the game 5 minutes, I am eyeing food for the family and there goes Brother John with Jennifer, directly to the Ice Cream vendor....Jennifer WON'T forget Uncle John. :lol:

Man it is great to see and hear stories like this!!! Good to know that our members are meeting and getting to know each other!!!:hi5:

Lots of fun to be had for sure.

This is how it went.

J: Hi
K: Hi
J: Want beer?
K: No too early..............(2 minutes pass) Okay, its time now
J: Want another beer?
K: Not done with......(Pop- John pops second Sierra Nevada for Kenny)...Well, sure since you insist....

Uh oh Kenny, I'd watch out. It kind of sounds like John was trying to get you drunk! :winkwink: LOL

Back
Top Bottom