Brown about the WildCat | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brown about the WildCat

greasyObnoxious

I love lamp
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
RB Ronnie Brown being coy on any new wrinkles in the Wildcat set: "We've got some special things - some different guys and special sets. There's a lot of people who can make plays on that side of the ball."

this is what cbssports.com just reported on their rapid reports. take it for what it's worth.

omg no not ginn at qb

He was lined up at QB quite a few times in his OSU days, not sure if he has a completion or attempt on record, but just like the point of the wildcat (get the ball into the play makers' hand as fast as possible) then I see no reason for this not to appear once this season. In fact I was suprised to not see it used last season. I believe we have 3 viable options for our wildcat qb.

I believe that Ginn played QB in high school too. So, we might have a few people back there who can throw the ball :D

Ginn might be able to throw the ball, but I get nervous with him in bigtime situations - whether he can handle the pressure. That fumble against the Ravens in the playoffs is a prime example of what I mean...

Did you even watch the game?

Dude settle down. I'm being facetious. All I'm trying to say is I don't trust Ginn yet with the responsibility of WC triggerman.

To tell you the truth I dont even know what facetious means... I was just asking a question...

I believe that Ginn played QB in high school too. So, we might have a few people back there who can throw the ball :D

Actually Ginn was a CB coming out of HS, and got switch to WR in college. The complete opposite of Sean Smith..how funny..

Back
Top Bottom