Brown Calm As He Waits For Deal | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brown Calm As He Waits For Deal

I'm happy to see that he's studying the playbook and working out every day.

I hope that reduces the learning curve some when he finally joins camp.

I agree that it's less important for a RB to be in camp as early as other rookies, but it's still important to know the plays, audibles, etc., so he knows where he's supposed to go and who he's supposed to block.

I was wondering when an article discussing what Ronnie Brown is doing right now would come out.

I knew it was a matter of time.

DolphinDevil28 said:
I was wondering when an article discussing what Ronnie Brown is doing right now would come out.

I knew it was a matter of time.
Hopefully this ends those "Forgot Ronnie" and "He Is A Horrible Person" threads.

His momma sounds like she don't care what kind of deal Ronnie gets, she just wants some money. :lol:

I think his agent better avoid his mom for a while or she's liable to whoop his :moon: :lol:

Jal said:
I think his agent better avoid his mom for a while or she's liable to whoop his :moon: :lol:

I hear that.

I think right now, in Dolphins fans minds, the rankings go:

-AIDS

-CANCER

-JETS

-PATRIOTS

-TODD FRANCE

-SATAN

-HITLER

-BUFFALO BILLS

We since he is staying at home with his family there has got to be a lot of pressure to get this done. Honestly don't think that it will hurt to him a whole lot in terms of picking his plays if he is studing the play book. He will come down to gettin into game shape and used to taking the hits. That and the speed of the game that he is going to be needing reps for. If he signs within the next week he should have enough time. Remeber we will throw the ball a lot more so he won't have 8 in the box on him to start out. If teams do we now have coach that will use that against teams where the old staff would still run the ball. Haven't been this excited for football since the Marino days.

byroan said:
His momma sounds like she don't care what kind of deal Ronnie gets, she just wants some money. :lol:

I don't think that's it. I think she just wants him in training camp. From that ariticle a month or so ago his mom seemed like a solid person who raised a solid son.

Of course if you're just joking....then...then...well...it's sorta funny.
:tongue:

zephon said:
I don't think that's it. I think she just wants him in training camp. From that ariticle a month or so ago his mom seemed like a solid person who raised a solid son.

Of course if you're just joking....then...then...well...it's sorta funny.
:tongue:

I was joking. Even if it was the truth, there's nothing wrong with it. Could you blame her for wanting to see her son get a fat paycheck?

Sounds like a good character guy based on who his mom is wanting him to get to work. I think she wants the money too but doesn't like the image that his agent is casting on him.

Back
Top Bottom