Brown Calm As He Waits For Deal | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brown Calm As He Waits For Deal

The best thing about Ronnie Brown is the way Saban has handled the whole situation. Can you imagine the way Wanny would have. Running his hand through his hair and dancing around the media questions and making Brown a much richer man because of Wanny panicking. Hell Saban said I won't talk about him until he is a member of this team. I will only talk about the guys busting their butts in practice. That is what Saban has done. Hell since then you wouldn't even know Miami has him in the wings the way Saban is running pracice and getting his team prepared. This has to be saving Miami a little money and forcing Ronnie to get to camp sooner than if Wanny was running the show.

his parents are humble people and were thrilled he got drafted by the dolphins, i don't think it's about the money with them, they don't want his reputation(a good rep, i've read stories on him he's a good kid)to be tainted because of this and they just want him to play football

After reading this....http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050806/SPORTS01/508060357/1328/SPORTS

...I'm not AS worried about Brown's situation.

Jones' agent (as well as Jones from the articles being written) is crazy! He flat out says in that article that they WILL NOT take slotted money. He apparently feels that Jones' is not subject to the draft process or the contract parameters for the draft that every other team and agent (I'm leaving the Poston's out of this) follows.

I saw in another thread where someone mentioned "what are we going to do, just not sign Ronnie". Well Ronnie will eventually be signed (my Friday prediction did come true that I'd been touting since camp opened :( ) but if I'm Tenn.....I tell Jones and his agent "Thank you for your time but I hope you enjoy going back into the draft process again next year. I'm sure you'll get drafted even higher. NOT" ....anyway that's what I'd do. :)

Back
Top Bottom