Brown can push Dolphins past team mark.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brown can push Dolphins past team mark..

I've had my fingers crossed all year hoping Ronnie will break 1000 yards. I think it's achievable but will be very hard. He'll need to get more carries than he usually does and since he's coming off an injury and Ricky is coming off his breakout game, i'm not sure I like his chances. It's hard to believe we've never had a RB/WR tandem get 1000 yards. Hopefully Ronnie can break a few big plays and put that streak to rest.

Man isnt that something.... i can't believe it's never happened.
Lets go Ronnie! And it is possible in the cold of New England.

All I ask for is the first series we are backed up on our 10 yard line and Ronnie breaks off a 90 yard TD run, then get another 30 yards on 7 carries, then pull him out with 120 yards and his 1000 yards + and let Ricky run over the Pats.

MNFINFAN said:
All I ask for is the first series we are backed up on our 10 yard line and Ronnie breaks off a 90 yard TD run, then get another 30 yards on 7 carries, then pull him out with 120 yards and his 1000 yards + and let Ricky run over the Pats.

Sounds good to me! :up:

Ricky has 140 carries....if Ronnie had 70 of those he'd have way over 1000 yards already.

Ozzy rules!!
:rockon: :guitar:

It'd be nice, but I think the odds are against it. I don't think Nick is the type to change a game plan for personal records, and I think it would take either a few really big runs by Ronnie, or a change in game plan to give a lot more carries to Ronnie than normally would go to him based on this year's pattern and the fact that he's dinged up.
Maybe if he breaks a big run or two early in the game, Nick would stay with him when he would normally switch to Ricky. He likes to "put a player in situations where he can experience success" and "get that self-gratification and be rewarded for all their hard work."

But I can't imagine that he'll just pound away with him in order to go for the record.

Come on Brown! You can do it man. We just need to keep handing the ball to Brown and hopefully he can break a 60 yard run against the Pats. It will be tough for him to get 1,000, but he can do it if he sets his mind to it and play 100 percent.

At this point, it would be very hard to get 100+ yards against the NE Defence for Brown. I think he can get it, but it will be tough. I have wanted Ronnie to break 1000 yards all season and I will be VERY happy to see him do it.

heres the deal the patriots run defense sucked in the begining and middle of the season. we can do it but ronnie has to get about 25 carries. i think saban recognizes this record is possible and he will let ronnie get the majority of the carries

Plus the Pats aren't going to play with all the starters, Ronnie could have a monster game against them, anything could happen...:cool:

I think if during the course of the game Ronnie is within 10 or 20 yards of a 1000... he will put some plays in there to help him get it.. but I dont see the gameplan changing unless he is already pretty close..

this isnt like saun alexander last year.. where he was going for the NFL record.

Back
Top Bottom