Brown deal making progress | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brown deal making progress

Bah, I can't be bothered registering again and I forgot my other password. I'll just smile at the thread title

HysterikiLL said:
Bah, I can't be bothered registering again and I forgot my other password. I'll just smile at the thread title

unbelievable, you´re a dolphin fan right ? to lazy to register at a website ? dolphin fan right ?

to ronnie, you better get your fu****g a$$ in camp soon and better start to vow some people right away....

and btw, ladies and gentleman say hello to our new home game uniform checker in randal hill.....:lol:

Al13 said:
unbelievable, you´re a dolphin fan right ? to lazy to register at a website ? dolphin fan right ?

It's also coming on 3am, and after watching the dolphins game I proceeded to partake in a two and a half hour gym session. Needless to say, I'm relatively tired, irritable, exhausted and registering to read an article is the last thing on my mind right now...especially when someone could just post a brief anyway..

Al13 said:

to ronnie, you better get your fu****g a$$ in camp soon and better start to vow some people right away....

and btw, ladies and gentleman say hello to our new home game uniform checker in randal hill.....:lol:

Okay, you win. I just made another damn account. :goof:

Posted on Sun, Aug. 14, 2005

Brown offered a new deal

BY JASON COLE AND ARMANDO SALGUERO

jcole@herald.com

JACKSONVILLE - The Dolphins believe they have laid out a contract for running back and No. 2 overall pick Ronnie Brown that could have the player in camp next week.

According to a source familiar with the talks, the Dolphins have offered a deal that would allow Brown to make more than $30 million over the course of a five-year contract. That includes $19.5 million in guarantees over that time.

Those numbers would be better than what No. 3 overall pick Braylon Edwards received from Cleveland.

Edwards signed a five-year deal that included $18.2 million in guarantees, $28 million to $30 million in total money Edwards could likely earn and up to $40 million in total value if he reaches all his incentive clauses.

The key difference between the Edwards deal and what the Dolphins have proposed for Brown is that Brown needs to meet certain minimum criteria to get his bonuses.

Agent Todd France did not return two messages left by The Herald on Saturday.

Dolphin Dan said:
He still has a lower contract number than Edwards though..... Will they go for that?
I would hope they worked it out so that ronnie would get a new deal if certain incentives were reached.

Wildbill3 said:
I would hope they worked it out so that ronnie would get a new deal if certain incentives were reached.

he needs to get in camp......before we send the Marines in after his as*!

Right wild bill!!!

Back
Top Bottom