brown to explode | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

brown to explode

powerhousefins

Practice Squad
Reaction score
the greenbay packers are a concervative team.. they are allowing a league high 332 yards a game passing but are number 13 in the league against the run... the thing that leads me to believe that ronnie is going to explode this coming week is that we open up passing... i honestly believe that we are gonna jump to a big lead in the first half (for once). second half comes ronnie brown... ronnie against the jets ran for 127 on 22 carries.. but what is failed to remember is that he did not run one time in the fourth quarter.. with shelton moved inside and macintosh on the outside ronnie seems to be alot more comfortable than ealier in the year... ronnie is the type of player who gets stronger and faster throughout the game.. just look at last year against the PANTHERS in week 3... chiefs... he gets stronger and more explosive... i believe he runs for 180+ this week... miami wins 31-17

dominizzo said:
Miami will lose

Favre will torture that secondary

The one thing the Packers have is deep threat. Against Tillman anyone can get 6 points.

so, with our style of football which it seems to be passing the ball you dont think that miami can beat interception farve?

you guys look at football as emotions not by logic in anyway... with the style of football that the packers play and miami plays miami will destroy them... and its in miami, the packers arent going to be able to handle the heat...

I think Miami will torch the Packers and I don't feel that way too often.

powerhousefins said:
you guys look at football as emotions not by logic in anyway... with the style of football that the packers play and miami plays miami will destroy them... and its in miami, the packers arent going to be able to handle the heat...

the problem here is that we've matched up well with every team we faced and have 1 win to show for it. We are still in the shoot yourself in the foot part of the season. At some point we'll break out of it just like we did last season. maybe we beat the pack. we definitley should but whether we do or not depends on whether we can put together one error free gm. we are the toughest opponent we'll face all year

At least Michael Wilbon doesn't think we are done yet.

dominizzo said:
Miami will lose

Favre will torture that secondary

Favre won't do much. I think we'll pressure him into mistakes and win this one. 3 seasons ago, I'd agree with you. But Favre's lack mobility and his arm isn't as strong as it was. He doesn't have what it takes to carry a decent team, much less a bad one. I think we finally get untracked and win a somewhat easy one.

We get to play on FOX too which gives a better picture then CBS IMO.

Back
Top Bottom