brown to miss game vs KC | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

brown to miss game vs KC

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
ya I know it's a preseason game and I am a majorrrrrrrr RB fan but for a sprained thumb that's pathetic. How do u sprain a thumb neways? Especially if the ball is in Your hands right? I'm on my iPhone so I cNt add the link

Let him sit. We need him later in the season so let him rest now. he'll be in playing shape when we need him.

I wouldn't play him this week or next week, as long as his knee is healthy and he can play opening week that's really all that matters.

I am Glad we arnt playing him he doesnt have a 100% knee and there is no need to play him in the pre season

Sparano's take on the thing was actually kind of interesting as he openly viewed it as an opportunity to rest up for the regular season and re-focus on rehab in a way that he hasn't been able to while fully practicing. He told Ronnie Brown he's going to be feeling pretty good after he heals from this thumb.

I'm sure if it was regular season, the thumb injury would NOT keep him out.

But, better to be safe now.....take no chances.
Good move.

I like this. Keep him out the next two games and avoid any furthur injuries. Lets see some of our young guys like Parmele, Cobbs, and Hilliard go against some first-team defenses.

Yes, keep him out for the next two weeks, don't risk anything.
If this were a regular season game, he'd be in there.

Imo the less he works the better

and its because i want him off his knee, i could care less about his thumb

ronnie needs to continue to rehab his knee, it takes a full year for that ACL, give him limited carries or PUP him early, then he gets healthy as the season goes on

Back
Top Bottom