Brunell WILL be a Redskin (Baseball portion) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brunell WILL be a Redskin (Baseball portion)

Not true, I heard the Yanks offered Maddux a 9 year/ $128 mill deal!!

Last edited by a moderator:
WOOOHOOO Maddux is a CUB!!!!!!!
Now if we could only get a damn QB

Originally posted by LIQUID24
Not true, I heard the Yanks offered Maddux a 9 year/ $128 mill deal!!

9 years? That would put him pitching at 47 years old. Talented.

Cubs suck Donkey D***K. The Cubs have to go thru the WS Champion Marlins to do anything and they wont!!! GO FISH!!!!

Yes, because after losing your starting 1B, and C, you have a chance. Just like 98, go away for a while again.

Originally posted by dusty_hog
Who cares? Maddux is gonna be a Cub!!!

:D:D:D:D:D

That's all that matters. The Cubs or Astros will knock the Yankees off their pedistool for the 4th year in a row. They can't compete with Wood, Prior, Maddux, Clement, Zambrano or Clemens, Oswalt, Pettitte, & Miller.

Cubs are chokers and the Curse of the Billy Sheep Continues......
BAAAHHHHH BAAAHHHHHHHH

Originally posted by SMadison29

That's all that matters. The Cubs or Astros will knock the Yankees off their pedistool for the 4th year in a row. They can't compete with Wood, Prior, Maddux, Clement, Zambrano or Clemens, Oswalt, Pettitte, & Miller.

I could absolutely care less about baseball.
Not because it could'nt be a good game but because of how it is run.

Baseball is the biggest joke in all of sports.
To have teams with a 50 million salary playing teams with a 300 million dollar salary is rediculous.
Anyone who is impressed with the Yankees championships have no clue. Every year the Yankees don't win the World Series they should be disgraced. Any team who can't win it all with an All Star roster playing normal teams is a disgrace.

Add the above to MLB's rediculous practice of allowing teams to completely change halfway through the season and just before the playoffs.
Total joke.
Can you imagine that in the NFL? Headlines..
Dec. 14....
"In a move to bolster their offense for a playoff run the Miami Dolphins trade NFL Europe prospects, QB Jay Fiedler and WR James Mcnight to the Colts for QB Payton Manning and WR Marvin Harrison."
That's what happens in Baseball every single year.
Major League Baseball is a complete joke.

I admitt I love to watch baseball no I love to watch the Braves. That is what I have been trying to say how can you be impressed with the Yankees they are a disgrace to sports even if they win the WS how can you be impressed. Just imaging the dolphins the AFC allstar team playing arizona every week same difference. That is not impressive that is unfair in my book. Selig don't know jack crap about running baseball.

Doesn't matter. Maddux can't pitch in the postseason. You gotta be able to throw smoke. In reality, you'll be paying $9 million a year (or whatever) for a decent regular season performance.

Anyway, it's nice to have two titles in 6 years despite having to unload every other year. Could be worse. We could be Cubs or Red Sox fans.

Originally posted by SMadison29

Don't worry....Schilling, Martinez, Lowe and Wakefield will take care of that before the Cubs or 'stros get a chance.;)

Back
Top Bottom