bryan cox is on our coaching staff... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bryan cox is on our coaching staff...

BARF

...FOR ME TO POOP ON
Reaction score
...is it me or are the fins the only team in the league making positions when they are hiring people, pass rush coach i never knew that ever existed. we are dire need of a stay loose and stop being so damn robotic in the pocket coach

Pass rushing coach is not a new position, but it's uncommon. I believe the Green Bay Packers and Denver Broncos had pass rushing coaches in the '90s.

Another coach really can't hurt, I think it is a good thing to have with all the young guys we have on defense...

Exactly, someone thats been there and done that with success. Much better than an older vet on the team.

Next we'll sign a Cover 2 coach, a Press Coach, and a goalline coach.

don't get me wrong i love that we got cox back, it might give us some much needed swagger, i just find it that it is the DC to also coach the pass rush, but hey whatever makes the team better, i am all in

...is it me or are the fins the only team in the league making positions when they are hiring people, pass rush coach i never knew that ever existed. we are dire need of a stay loose and stop being so damn robotic in the pocket coach
It is no different than calling him an assistant linebackers coach. Not that odd.

We only had one LB coach. We normally carry two. Nothing strange here, except that instead of having him only coach OLB's, they decided to have him work with the whole front 7.

Back
Top Bottom