Bryan Cox One Finger Salute to Bills pic? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bryan Cox One Finger Salute to Bills pic?

I have it with shula and Offerdahl behind him. Autographed. Any tell me how to post pics and I will do so

How you like this?

imagejpeg

guys, I took a picture of it and placed it in my signature, I hope this works.

Last edited by a moderator:
my bad brother, I put it in my sig and profile pic.

its now in my avitar, best i could do. I'm from syracuse, now live in Cincy. Cant describe my hatred for the Bills, patises and oh yeah the jests.

The pic I can't seem to find anymore is the one of Marino in a gold (future HOF) sports jacket holding up a Chicago Bears helmet or picture or something and flipping it off in 1985 right after we upset their bid for an undefeated season. Heh, I'd like to have that pic. ;)

The pic I can't seem to find anymore is the one of Marino in a gold (future HOF) sports jacket holding up a Chicago Bears helmet or picture or something and flipping it off in 1985 right after we upset their bid for an undefeated season. Heh, I'd like to have that pic. ;)
sigpic21472_4gif-1.jpg

Like the Cox photo better as it's got two strutting leaders right behind him,

The Marino one is the first time I've seen that [thanks for sharing], but I'd prefer it if he was flipping off the helmet... not the viewer..

Cox should be present in tonight's game. Every time we ram the ball down their throats and score, Cox would throw a double birdie to the Bills fans from the sidelines. That would be extra cool.

buffsuck-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom