Bryan Cox to play in the legends game? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bryan Cox to play in the legends game?

fish fan 4 life

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Bryan Cox will play in the legends game.His name is listed as a New England Patriot?Cox will always be a Dolphin to me.What do u think?He said himself if he ever went into the hall of fame it would be as a Dolphin.I dont think he will get into the hall,but i do feel hes a Dolphin not a Patriot.

Legends Game

Marcus Allen – Kansas City Chiefs
Steve Atwater – Denver Broncos
Blaine Bishop – Tennessee Titans
Leroy Butler – Green Bay Packers
Mark Clayton – Miami Dolphins
Bryan Cox – New England Patriots
Roger Craig – San Francisco 49ers
Darrell Green – Washington Redskins
Michael Irvin – Dallas Cowboys
James Lofton – Oakland Raiders
Dan Marino – Miami Dolphins
Andre Reed – Buffalo Bills
Mike Singletary – Chicago Bears
Steve Young – San Francisco 49ers

Bryan was always a classless individual. Shula tried to keep him under control Jimmy did not even want to try.

I say who cares at this point.

My lasting impression of Bryan Cox was in the locker room during a post-game 'player reaction' interview after the Dolphin's lost a close game. It was a game where Dan had broken one of the all-time passing records (touchdowns maybe? I don't remember); anyway, the announcer brought up Dan's historic achievement and asked Cox how he felt about it from the perspective of being one of Dan's teammates. Cox's glowing, teammate supporting response: F**k Dan, we lost the game. I realize that team victories are more important than individual records, but to totally minimize Marino's accomplishment in such a classless way ( and yes, it was bleeped over) is unforgivable. He'll never be anything to me . . . he won't be remembered in the annals of football . . . oh, and he owns no rings. Screw you Cox.

can someone explain to me how this legends game works? i havent read anything about the rules or whatever, and I am going to be gone during the game...

Cox was a great player for us. He had some out of control antics, but he always gave 110%, I loved the guy when he was on the fins. He made some really stupid penalties being out of control sometimes. I used to love to watch him play.

korl68 said:
Bryan was always a classless individual. Shula tried to keep him under control Jimmy did not even want to try.

I say who cares at this point.

Dosen't hold a candle to Zach...........but his attitude although disrespectful sometimes........was great for team morale. We desperately need an attitude transplant on this team.

Yeah I'd love to see him flipping off the Bills again :D

He was a crazy guy, but it was fun to see the things he did. Getting an attitude similar to that back again wouldn't necessairly be a bad thing I'd say.

ether79 said:
Does anyone know when this will air??
Should be sometime after 6 est tonight. Not sure if it's first, last or in the middle of the events..lol

Sorry, but I still love Brian. He was to our D what (emotion-wise) what Ray Lewis is to Baltimore. He not only brought heart and intensity, but he marked a transitional period in Miami. Miami's D had been soft for years when Cox took the lead. He gave them a swagger.

I'll never forget when he challenged the entire Bengal's bench after Stoyo got hit by a cheap shot on a kickoff.

Back
Top Bottom