Bryan Cox to play in the legends game? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bryan Cox to play in the legends game?

korl68 said:
Bryan was always a classless individual. Shula tried to keep him under control Jimmy did not even want to try.

I say who cares at this point.
Classless?... I dunno.... he spent alot of time working with under privilaged children in the inner city. Also he did not abandon his East St. Loise roots. He went back and invested money and time. Besides, anyone who delivers the universal friendship sign to the Buffalo Dildo's is NOT a classless individual ! but you ARE right.... who cares? I used my Cox jersey as an expensive shop rag

He played hard on the field and played with a lot of fire and intensity. He was protective over his fellow players as I remember and he definitely inspired his teammates. Yea he was a head case but he was entertaining to watch and as I remember he played hard every play, not taking plays off like some of our linebackers have.

Semedi said:
Yeah I'd love to see him flipping off the Bills again :D

He was a crazy guy, but it was fun to see the things he did. Getting an attitude similar to that back again wouldn't necessairly be a bad thing I'd say.

I was at that game, and loved it at the time...don't forget the spitting

Marino just hit Bryan Cox for a TD....Team Young 13 Team Marino 6.

Did you all see Reed whenever he bumped into that cheerleader he was hugging her like crazy while bring her back up. That was the funniest thing so far.

PhinDude88 said:
Did you all see Reed whenever he bumped into that cheerleader he was hugging her like crazy while bring her back up. That was the funniest thing so far.
That was probably the most attractive woman he's groped since he retired:)

Bryan Cox just dropped the game tieing TD pass from Marino, Youngs team won 26-20.

Miami99Taylor said:
Bryan Cox just dropped the game tieing TD pass from Marino, Youngs team won 26-20.
That pretty much sums up Marino's career. Did everything he could, only to see the shortcomings of his surrounding cast muck it up.

Oh well, at least they covered the spread:tongue:

I hate when guys wear their hats like Andre Reed wore his during the legends game. It just looks like you're too stupid to wear a hat.

Back
Top Bottom