Bryan Cox | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bryan Cox

He is with the Saints now, I believe he was hurt last year. I wouldn't want him, he is about finished.

I'll be surprised if he does play next year. I dont' think he was injured at all this year....but he was inactive for 5 or 6 games. Only started one game....he was a backup most of the year. I'd like to see him stay on as a coach....not as a player though. He's finished.

I loved Bryan Cox. He's the kind of guy you wanted on your defense.

I'd take Cox, Bill Romanowski (in their primes), and Ray Lewis as my "All Intimidation" linebacking corps (among active players). Man, that group would kick an offense's ass every week.

MAN, that would be awesome!!

Just curious what " punch you in the face" type guys will be available. Miami hasn't had attitude on D since Cox!

Originally posted by Muck
I loved Bryan Cox. He's the kind of guy you wanted on your defense.

I'd take Cox, Bill Romanowski (in their primes), and Ray Lewis as my "All Intimidation" linebacking corps (among active players). Man, that group would kick an offense's ass every week.

MAN, that would be awesome!!

Lambert, Butkus, and Chuck Bednarik were some tough mofos. They'd make modern day sissies like Terry Glenn and Randy Moss cry.

lmao, i'd pay to see Randy Moss cry. I'll tell you one thing, neither of them would run shallow crossing routes. Hell, neither would I......

Gimme Cox 2 ,3 years ago and i'd take him but know...
I'd like to see him as a LB coach though...He would sure fire up his guys...

Anyone who gives Rich Stadium the finger gets into the Dolphins Ring of Honor by default.

Originally posted by Muck
Anyone who gives Rich Stadium the finger gets into the Dolphins Ring of Honor by default.
thats one time brian gets a thumbs up :up: did you hear what happened to cox after he was thrown out. in the tunnel after the game, a bills player tried to fight cox and even followed him to the bus! i forget where i read that, i think it was my son that told me about it. and brian got the 15 yarder!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom