Bryan Cox | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bryan Cox

I think cox as a coach would be great!! At least we know he won't lay in critical games like half of them did this year! HE would demand 110% at all times (LIKE IN TAMPA BAY) I hate the team but that's great defense!GO PHILLY!!!

Keep in mind that Cox was supposedly the heart and soul of the Fins defense when the fins went to Buffalo in the playoffs and the Bills rushed for over 300 yards.

He's always been overrated!! ESPN is calling.

Originally posted by Dwight57
Keep in mind that Cox was supposedly the heart and soul of the Fins defense when the fins went to Buffalo in the playoffs and the Bills rushed for over 300 yards.

i always thought cox was the other end!:D

The Saints picked up Byran Cox for leadership, the problem is he didn't give them any. Don't waste your money he is not the same Byran Cox.

I think the pats season was lost the day we let Cox go.
I don't know what he did .....but he got the D up for the
game .I wish the Pats never let him go:cry:

I loved Bryan Cox. Everyone has a right to their own opinion, but mine is that even though at this point in his career he is way past his prime; when he WAS in his prime he was one of the fiercest LBs playing. The only real knock on Cox was that he had a hard time with self discipline. Joe Greene was constantly in his ear trying to keep him focused on just playing. Like anyone else, he had his bad games, but in general he was one of the better LBs we've ever had, IMO.
Romo would be a great addition but I would think he would want close to the kind of money that Spikes would ask for, maybe not, but it seems that way to me.

Originally posted by feelnoway
I loved Bryan Cox. Everyone has a right to their own opinion, but mine is that even though at this point in his career he is way past his prime; when he WAS in his prime he was one of the fiercest LBs playing. The only real knock on Cox was that he had a hard time with self discipline. Joe Greene was constantly in his ear trying to keep him focused on just playing. Like anyone else, he had his bad games, but in general he was one of the better LBs we've ever had, IMO.
Romo would be a great addition but I would think he would want close to the kind of money that Spikes would ask for, maybe not, but it seems that way to me.
i never said cox wasn't a good linebacker, you could always count on a 15 yarder when you least needed a penalty though!:rolleyes:

good point DOLFAN06.....great point in fact. That was the one really frustrating thing about Cox. He sometimes totally lost it at the worst possible time; get ejected or benched or whatever and you would want to shoot the guy. Then other times he would be a machine

I seriously doubt romo would command anything near what spikes will, theres like a 10-15 year age difference between the 2 with romo having about 1-3 seasons probably left. I would still like to see him here just to give us some attitude and veteran leadership

CRISDEMAN-I see your point; I was looking at in terms of him being a pretty high profile player. What you say makes sense, though.....so, maybe he WOULD be in our price range?

I think Romo will be a possibility unless someone wants to spend a ton on him which i doubt since there are a lot of younger and more talented free agents out there. I would be happy as hell if they pick him up and draft another OLB, that would add attitude, depth and take some of the pressure off of zack.

I for one wouldnt mind zack not having to make every tackle on the field. Off course if we can get someone like takeo for a decent price then screw romo.

Originally posted by feelnoway
good point DOLFAN06.....great point in fact. That was the one really frustrating thing about Cox. He sometimes totally lost it at the worst possible time; get ejected or benched or whatever and you would want to shoot the guy. Then other times he would be a machine
sometimes he could get so wound up, he could get 2 15 yarders in a row!

Originally posted by Dwight57

So you're blaming one player for an entire defense's collapse?? How about those 62 points the Jay Fiedler-led Jaguars rolled up on us. Was that Zach's fault?? :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Muck
So you're blaming one player for an entire defense's collapse?? How about those 62 points the Jay Fiedler-led Jaguars rolled up on us. Was that Zach's fault?? :rolleyes:
some people don't have any eye-teeth and they can't see what they're saying!:D

He was scary as a rooke and intiminating for a year or 2 after that but he got old and slow wouldent have him dont want him.

Back
Top Bottom