bryan in oh:coach philbin you better trade for wallace! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bryan in oh:coach philbin you better trade for wallace!

dolphinbryan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
give up reggie bush or a high draft pick this team needs a number one wr and mike wallace is that guy that playmaker the miami dolphins have been looking for a damn long time.!

If we trade for him, it shouldn't be Reggie. He's the only playmaker on offense we have, and he comes with less attitude too.

Reggie is the only Proven play maker on the team & you want to trade him...:tubes: im all for the Dolphins getting a Star WR let alone some one that can catch a ball would be a upgrade at this point but giving up Reggie is a bad move.

Trade our second and the third pick that we got from chicago.. ireland cant draft anyways

If we want to be compete we should get a stud wide out. Look at the rooks from last year that were pro bowlers. Cam Newton + S. Smith and A. Dalton + A. Green. Its easy math. Tannehill + M. Wallace.

hey i don't want to trade reggie but you got to give something good to get something just as good if not great in return remember we do have two other solid backs !.

No, no, no! Why give up Reggie Bush. He is wanting to prove himself, he is working hard, he is a leader on this team. He is staying after practice and putting in more work, which is in turn making other guys do the same.

We do need that WR, that playmaker, but Bush is that playmaker in the run game. We built this team around the OL. When they get their crap together, Bush will have the holes, and Tannehill will have the time. If they can put something together with other pieces, then sure, but just let this season play out. We have a rookie QB at the helm. I'm not expecting a breakout season by any means, and we should have a decent draft pick next year. Build with that in mind, where there might be a good WR still available for us.

I have been wanting for him to do this for sometime but I don't think he has the gonads to do this. On top of that we are not going to trade reggie bush. His work ethic is unmatched on this team. He is a leader and trading him would do more damage to our already battered confidence on the offensive side of the ball.

I agree about Bush. He is a leader on the team and we need him. I just think a package of draft picks could do it. In my opinion I would rather have a proven vet rather than a rook coming into the league.

again i'm not saying reggie i'd do a first and third for wallace or a second thoughts?????????

Honestly, if you think the guy can learn the offense by September 9th, why not?

Trade for Wallace (2nd and one of the 3rds)...pick up Bowe in FA, and Draft Keenan Allen with our 1st...from WORST WR Corps to BEST in a jiffy (Defense with the other picks)!!!

Trade for Wallace (2nd and one of the 3rds)...pick up Bowe in FA, and Draft Keenan Allen with our 1st...from WORST WR Corps to BEST in a jiffy (Defense with the other picks)!!!
I like the idea but those Wrs will take our cap space lol we should trade for wallace and pick a good #2 in FA

Back
Top Bottom