Bryan in ohio:dolphins will beat pats! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bryan in ohio:dolphins will beat pats!

dolphinbryan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
the dolphins will not only beat pats on sunday but twice this season by running the table and going to the postseason at 10-6!

It's too early to be home from the bar. Of course your post says maybe its a good thing. :chuckle: I just want to see them play hard and Tanny keep developing for this season.

Hows Jeff Fisher doing in St Louis?

You were spectacularly wrong on everything you posted during the offseason, so I hate to say it but this looks like the kiss of death for the Dolphins this weekend.

If this is like his other predictions this year, looks like a loss this week...

Cocaine does wonders for one's confidence. Not saying it is not possible but, the probablity is not good.:up:

the dolphins will not only beat pats on sunday but twice this season by running the table and going to the postseason at 10-6!
I see the post where you're flapping your jaws, but I don't see the pic of you laying a couple K on the money line on your prediction. So what that tells me is even YOU don't believe you...

Sid Rosenberg sucks Bryan! He's a closet Jets fan! Love your Dolphin passion Buddy. Beating the loathed Pats would make it a great week!

Back
Top Bottom