Bryant expected to start for a 3rd game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bryant expected to start for a 3rd game

no prob. He has been solid this year.

Does Mare still get paid? I dont care whats injured because a kicker should never miss a game. I'm sick of Mare and wish they'd replace him with somebody cheaper.

Those who say cut Mare and keep Bryant its not going to happen.Mare is the best in the NFL as far as kickoffs go and although he has had FG problems as of late he is better than Bryant IMO

Well some teams do keep 2 kickers, one for kickoffs and the other for points. Bryant has been good, might aswell keep him atleast the rest of the season. He can't cost that much money.

Whenever Mare misses a FG, I always say to myself... we gotta get rid of him (and yeah he is overpaid), but than I think... we're not going to get anyone better... and he's the best at kickoffs, and I say we should keep him until his contract is up which I think is a couple more years. Bryants doing good for us... for now... I wouldn't want him to be our permanent kicker though.

dolfanrodney said:
Well some teams do keep 2 kickers, one for kickoffs and the other for points. Bryant has been good, might aswell keep him atleast the rest of the season. He can't cost that much money.

I think the money is probably less pressing for the rest of the year than the roster spot is. Having 2 kickers means having one fewer "real" player on the roster...

Back
Top Bottom