Bryant McKinney vs LJ shelton | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bryant McKinney vs LJ shelton

Ronski_doodle

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Would Bryant McKinney a significant upgrade over LJ Shelton? If so I think he is a free agent after this season. Or he can pull a TO and make some negative noise, and they will let him go. If they got rid of Randy then Duante then Mount McKinney can pull the I'm worthy of huge money and Cildress is Hitler and I want out of here.

Ronski_doodle said:
Would Bryant McKinney a significant upgrade over LJ Shelton? If so I think he is a free agent after this season. Or he can pull a TO and make some negative noise, and they will let him go. If they got rid of Randy then Duante then Mount McKinney can pull the I'm worthy of huge money and Cildress is Hitler and I want out of here.

Would be nice, but man he is in his prime, he is due another huge pay day, I don't think we can afford him.

Ronski_doodle said:

I remember ckparrothead predicting that he'll land in Miami. I would love McKinney to be here.

He was on that boat ride, Maybe it wouldn't take much to wear out his welcome, and he ca start making huge salary demands. He'll be in Miami before the draft.

CKParrothead has gone on record predicting this (or at least laying the groundwork). I think he would be an upgrade, but we'll have to see if this comes to pass.

He'd be a huge upgrade, but franchise quality left tackles are very expensive. I don't know if we could meet his demands which will undoubtedly be quite high.

SF Dolfan said:
He'd be a huge upgrade, but franchise quality left tackles are very expensive. I don't know if we could meet his demands which will undoubtedly be quite high.

Yea exactly, what does Shelton get? Like 4 million? Mckinnie will require atleast double that with a much greater signing bonus. I mean its not like the kid is old . . he is in the prime of his career . . . and he is a beast.

Barring injury, it's a definite possibility. We want him. He wants out. Daunte knows him. It's unlikely the Vikings have a good season. The money isn't a problem if we prepare for next year's draft correctly.

Mckninnie would be an upgrade (he has somewhat underachieved in Minnesota) but lets see how Shrelton does after a year of Houck's coaching before replacing him.

I remember McKinney @ the U and Syracuse comes in with Freeney getting multiple sacks every week. McKinney owned him.
Since then Freeney has been awesome and Mount McKinney hasn't grown fully to reach his potential.
I think HH can help him get to that elite level.

Back
Top Bottom