Bryant McKinnie Supports Richie Incognito | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bryant McKinnie Supports Richie Incognito

Shouright

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
ESPN.com said:
"I'm not sure how everybody will feel about him," left tackle Bryant McKinnie said. "That was his situation and he felt the need to do it, I guess, so be it. Some things you like to keep in house."

McKinnie, like several Dolphins veterans, blamed Martin, not Incognito, for causing a media firestorm.

"If you honestly ask me, it was a decision that Jonathan Martin made on his own to leave," McKinnie said. "There was a repercussion behind that involved Richie. That's between them now."

Many players didn't like the way Martin aired the team's dirty laundry in public.

"You kind of wish people went about it a different way," Dolphins defensive lineman Jared Odrick said. "There's other ways that this could have been handled. It's tough to speak on."

On Wednesday, Dolphins veterans provided overwhelming support for Incognito. Some said they thought Incognito and Martin were friends and were surprised by Martin's allegations.

Dolphins players were asked Thursday why Martin wasn't getting as much support in the locker room as Incognito.

"That's because Richie is the one being bashed the hardest," McKinnie said. "Everybody knows Richie as a person, his personality, and how he was in the locker room. For him to be portrayed [as a racist and a bully, it's] kind of difficult for the guys to see that in the locker room because they actually know him."
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9...-discuss-jonathan-martin-possible-return-team

Anyone remember when the "Breaking" icon was used for important info?

the next time I see that breaking icon I hope its that Jon Martin is cut from the team.

Has Schefter's left lip area always been swollen like that?

Back
Top Bottom