Bryant Mckinnie will be the "big" signing | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bryant Mckinnie will be the "big" signing

That would be great. With the Cowboy signing, they're recent interviews, & their value-shopping ... doesn't seem to make sense.

McKinnie hasn't been worth a damn in years (regardless of any undeserved Pro Bowl selections). He's out of shape and lacks proper motivation. He's really never been good--he's allowed 7.2 sacks per season over his career.

But he has been playing LT...RT could make a difference

Yeah, but I can easily see what JCane said coming to pass. Only in Miami would it happen too. Not sure anywhere else could have the same affect on him.

Where the hell are the sources for this? I highly doubt the Dolphins would give him much more than the veterans minimum. He is horribly out of shape and the season is only weeks away. Getting in shape at his age (32) isn't the same as it would be for a 24-year-old. He needs to loose 65 pounds in a month... It's not gonna happen.

Sure he can drop 65 lbs fast:
clear.gif

:lol2:

Attachments

• extreme-makeover-weight-loss-edition-12.jpg
    extreme-makeover-weight-loss-edition-12.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 4
he would lose 30 pounds by the time season starts.. dude would be a monster at r.t.. remember when the vikings had all those years of great running backs... he was the guy making those giant holes.. like it or not he would be a monster at r.t. and i would welcome him with widestretched open arms

Mckinnie is not signing with ANYONE. Besides being seriously overweight, the guy flat out sucks. Lazy and lethargic. He was only kept around because he was such a high draft pick.

I heard the big move is Ross signing Enrique on as part-owner

Grain of salt:

His cousin (allegedly) came into my work, before he even got cut, and we were talking about him and how cool it was that he was his cousin. The guy says to me that it's likely he's gonna get cut from Minny (check) and that because he went to The U (which is how this conversation got started, he had a U license plate, I asked him if he went there he said "no my cousin did") he really wants to sign with the Dolphins if they have any interest.

I'd take him I guess.

Back
Top Bottom