1) Zack Martin

2) Austin Sefarian Jenkins

3) Jeremy Hill

4) Chris Borland ( our Zach Thomas clone

5) Martavius Bryant

6) Jon Halapio

7) Conner Shaw

Last edited by a moderator:
That is pretty unrealistic. ASJ probably won't fall that far into round 2, Borland is a likely 2nd rounder, and some people are talking about Bryant as a 2nd rounder as well.

I like the Shaw pick at 7. If he's not drafted, I hope we bring him undrafted. The guy can play and has heart!

That is pretty unrealistic. ASJ probably won't fall that far into round 2, Borland is a likely 2nd rounder, and some people are talking about Bryant as a 2nd rounder as well.

A lot of people think Broland is a 3rd to 4th rounder. I think he will end up going in the mid to late third round. Not sure Bryant makes it to the second round, but don't think he will be a 5th either.

Would be a nice draft. I would take a QB at some point though, even if its just in the 7th round.

I did the mock on the Fanspeak site which gives you a chance to play GM. I did it round by round and grabbed the player still sitting there that I thought would help the team the most. Martin seems to be the best pick for us. O-line was so awful it really needs repair and fast. Clay was great but a big target at TE would be a great addition to the offense and ASJ was sitting there. I may rate our need for a new RB higher than most but for me we need more talent in that area. Jeremy Hill from LSU would look great in a dolphin uniform. Middle LBer is a weakness and we need Zach Thomas so I grabbed the player that is often compared to Zach. Undersized but smart as hell, instinctive and one excellent football player. At #5 Bryant was still on the board so I picked a dynamic player that can come right in and help the offense be more explosive. Halapio from Fla. was just in for a visit and I wanted to draft at least 2 linemen because the o-line BETTER be very good this year. Enough crappy line play. Finally I like Conner Shaw and the fact that he learned the game from Spurrier. I got to watch several of his games and he seemed like a good one. Let him fight it out with Devlin.

I would love that draft, but lets be honest.... its not realistic which sucks

I'm still holding out hope Mosley drops to 19, although it would be hard to pass up Martin if he fell to our pick as well. It's going to be a very exciting day one to watch, definitely the best in recent years with all the uncertainty.

If it means anything Steve Spurrier compared Shaw to Russel Wilson. But that's a stretch.

I would crap if we could pull this draft off!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I am going off of walterfootball.com for players that are going to be going right around where the Dolphins would be picking. This is what I think we should do for value and best player available with huge upside for every player and for the overall draft.

1st) C.J. Mosley MLB Alabama
2nd) Dominique Easley DT Florida or Jordan Mathews
3rd) Austin Sefari Jenkins TE Washington or Antonio Richardson
4th) John Halapio OG Florida
5th) Sentrel Henderson RT Miami
6th) Ronald Powell(DE/OLB, UF)/Allen Hurns(WR, Miami)/Michael Schofield(OT. Michigan)
7th) Stephen Morris QB Miami

This would fill almost every hole along with getting huge talent upside with Sentrel Henderson, Ronald Powell and Dominique Easley. All 3 of those players were thought to be 1st round talents at one point especially Easley and Henderson those two if they reach their potential could be as good as any at their position in this draft. We fill MLB, DT, RT, G, Backup QB, TE

Back
Top Bottom