Btw.... NO! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Btw.... NO!

WVDolphan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Before anyone even suggests it, because I know someone will, IF Denver signs Peyton Manning we should absolutely NOT consider trading for Tim Tebow. That is all.

This is a great thread idea. However, since no one actually READS the board before posting a new thread, you can expect a Tebow thread .01 seconds after Manning signs with Denver, if he does.

I don't think Denver would even consider trading Tebow. He's too much of a fan favorite. Plus, I don't think Tebow would make too big of a deal being the backup to Manning

Im not sure I'd be interested in Tebow if he was cut, much less trade for the guy.

Either way,

The interest that Elway is showing in Manning must be destroying Tebow. Elway knows that Tebow is not the answer, but is being 2-faced on the matter due to the fan-love/Tebowmania

I don't think Denver would even consider trading Tebow. He's too much of a fan favorite. Plus, I don't think Tebow would make too big of a deal being the backup to Manning

If they sign Manning, there is no way they would leave Tebow as his backup. Manning would run an entirely different offense, one there is no way Tebow could run. If Manning gets injured, Tebow would not be the guy they would want to put in. If they start the season with Tebow, the offensive system they run will be "Tebowized". They will want to have a similar QB to back him up.

Didn't Tebow lead an 0-4 team to the playoffs, and a playoff win over Pit.? Nahhhhhhh we don't want to go to the playoff's.

Or as I was thinking this morning, please, please, please, not Kolb either if it's Arizona that ends up as the winner in the Peyton Sweepstakes. Prefer Moore to Kolb.

Or as I was thinking this morning, please, please, please, not Kolb either if it's Arizona that ends up as the winner in the Peyton Sweepstakes. Prefer Moore to Kolb.

The only QBs I would want to see us bring in less than Tebow would be RGIII, Vince Young, or Henne.

I can't believe Peyton even went there for an interview. I'd be afraid my plane would crash or something. you can't replace Jesus and get away with it!

Back
Top Bottom