BTW, Vontae didnt play well | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BTW, Vontae didnt play well

Mitchell_NY

Rookie
Reaction score
Marshall smoked Vontae today. In case anyone was wondering. Btw, a 2nd round pick and a 6th for a non starter to me is a good trade.

of course it is. vontae misses his grandmama

Marshall smoked Vontae today. In case anyone was wondering. Btw, a 2nd round pick and a 6th for a non starter to me is a good trade.

So you know for a fact they were locked up a lot today? Or just assuming based on Marshall's stats? Of course if the Colts play like Miami they just let the offense get any matchups they want, Johnson vs Wilson.

It wasn't purely Vontae covering him, I had that game on TV while I watched ours online. A lot of the time Marshall spent abusing #25

That is why Marshall should still be on the Dolphins. Did Egnew even play today? Ireland is the worst.

Quick question... How come the Marshall thread was moved to general but this one didnt????

Sorry but vontae rarely covered him today. I know some just look at the box score and assume he was covering him. But Tae did mostly nickle.

I hadthis game on as well. Vontae was on him lessthan half the time.

vontae had one good year for us. three years ago....otherwise, you show up to camp drunk, you sillyboy.

Vontae DID NOT play like crap! Love how people just post nonsense on here.....I guarantee he didn't get abused like Marshall and our 3rd and 4th CB.

Marshall won the cb battle because anyone covering Nanea in practice is going to look good. We would be much better with B. Marshall and V. Davis. Two players with true 1st round talent that we let go for a 2nd 2 3rds and a 6th. Not getting any B. Marshall's are V. Davis's with Ireland drafting in 2nd or 3rd rounders.

Back
Top Bottom