Bua, a long way to go! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bua, a long way to go!

NJFINSFAN1

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
I like the guy, but so far, he is a bust a safety, he has been beaten a few times! I hope he gets better!

NaboCane said:
Bua doesn't make the first cut. Sorry, but bank on it.
Agree, totally. Bua is gone and just taking up someone else's time to learn and get planted now.

DolFan31 said:
Maybe hes not a coverage guy? Sorry I just cant get off the Bua bandwagon. :D
Well, fans like yourself need to stop living over the one hit. Because seriously, other than that Bua did nothing last year. I commend the guy on having heart, but there are hundreds of players that have heart and still get cut because they aren't worth a damn.

We need to get better, not hand out sympathy spots like Wannstedt did for 5 years.

It's funny, finally people are seeing straight. I have said in the past that I like the guy but he is too slow for saftey and too small for linebacker. Plus he doesnt have the ball skill to be effective in the secondary. I always got people coming to his defence saying he is not that slow and so on. But he is, there were two big plays that were his fault (I assume), I just hope he gets better. Plus I dont think you get rid of him, he can still be a special teamer.

Anthony3454 said:
I say he makes the team on his special teams play.

That's a tough way to make a team. There would have to be basically nobody close to him on ST who had any business serving as a backup at a position.

Back
Top Bottom