Bua cut....should we take him back? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bua cut....should we take him back?

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Reaction score
What do you guys think? :confused: I still love him for the pancake block last year against the Rams on the Welker return.

Cowboys | Bua CutPublished Wed Oct 19 2:29:00 p.m. MT 2005(KFFL) Nick Eatman, of DallasCowboys.com, reports the Dallas Cowboys have waived S Tony Bua from their practice squad.

Well first off, no I definitely do not think we should take him back to our team. But I wouldn't mind picking him up to our Practice Squad, but definitely not to our team because as of now there isn't a roster spot for him. He's only a Special Teams player whom Saban convered from linebacker to safety and he hasn't shown any signs of progression since he's been moved to safety. I wouldn't mind taking him back to our Practice Squad if there's room (I don't think there is...) but other than I don't think we should take him back.

clear.gif

i love it...

but he just doesnt fit in here..

Canadianfishfan said:
1 hit doesn't constitute a career.. No-one even new he was on the roster before the hit.. and he did nothing after.
Well, I knew who he was before the hit, but I'd say close to 60-70% of FinHeaven did not know who Tony Bua was before his one hit during the St. Louis game. When I was doing my projected Depth Charts, I didn't have him making the team while a lot of other people did. My reasoning was he's soley a Special Teams play and a terrible coverted safety that's not worth the roster spot, some people disagreed with me but I felt the way there as I do now. And yes I do agree... he hasn't done anything besides the one big hit in his career and if it wasn't that hit, there wouldn't be fans of him here at :fh: and the majority would probably not even know who he is. It was definitely a great hit, but a roster spot is too valuable. I doubt he'd even make our Practice Squad.

phinphan11 said:
Who would we cut to bring him back?

David Boston :evil:

Think about it -- what has Boston done that even makes him as valuable as the average special teams player?

Jimmy James said:
David Boston :evil:

Think about it -- what has Boston done that even makes him as valuable as the average special teams player?

He punched that airlines employee...I've always wanted to do that. Those people are so rude.

Roman529 said:
What do you guys think? :confused: I still love him for the pancake block last year against the Rams on the Welker return.

Cowboys | Bua CutPublished Wed Oct 19 2:29:00 p.m. MT 2005(KFFL) Nick Eatman, of DallasCowboys.com, reports the Dallas Cowboys have waived S Tony Bua from their practice squad.

Come on he was released from the PRACTICE SQUAD.

Back
Top Bottom