Bua Hit | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bua Hit

It still give me chills whenever i see the Bua Attack.

someone posted this a few days ago... nice.. gets you pumped for football

Celtkin said:
That was an awsome hit. It's been posted several times but, like you, I can't get enough of it. :)

Thanks

Didnt know it was posted before...my fault...but man that was an awesome day. A dolphins win, and an awesome hit.

finz99 said:
Didnt know it was posted before...my fault...but man that was an awesome day. A dolphins win, and an awesome hit.

I'm sure it's no problem. It's one of those things that is enjoyable to watch and unless you're here every day, it would have been easy to miss.

Nublar7 said:
I love the Bua hit. Hopefully now that he is moving to saftey, we can see more of those. ;)

Yea, I wonder how that whole "Bua to safety" thing is going to turn out. I know he doesnt have the speed, but think of him just killing wideouts and tightens going over the middle.......that makes me get chills.

Hey Celtik, was it the same link you put on ur one. Because I'm looking for a quicktime version because I want to make a sig out of it, but they only have WMV files. Maybe the link you have has a different use of viewer. (that last sentence was badly structured :shakeno: )

finz99 said:
Hey Celtik, was it the same link you put on ur one. Because I'm looking for a quicktime version because I want to make a sig out of it, but they only have WMV files. Maybe the link you have has a different use of viewer. (that last sentence was badly structured :shakeno: )

I wasn't the one who originally posted it but it was the same link. I do have the QT version on my web space. If anyone is interested in it, just send me a PM.

http://celtkin.com/dolphins/bua.mov

Celtkin said:
I wasn't the one who originally posted it but it was the same link. I do have the QT version on my web space.

I'll leave the link here for an hour or so so that anyone who needs it can get it.

Link

Its not showing up for me YARGH!...but thanks for it...ill figure a way to fix my stupid computer one of these days.

Forget that...its working now...thanx man

anyone know how to save a quicktime...its not bringing up the "save as a quicktime movie"

finz99 said:
Its not showing up for me YARGH!...but thanks for it...ill figure a way to fix my stupid computer one of these days.

Forget that...its working now...thanx man

One of my favorite parts of the video is Zach's reaction to Bua when he comes to the sidelines. You can tell that Zach LOVES this game.

Celtkin said:
One of my favorite parts of the video is Zach's reaction to Bua when he comes to the sidelines. You can tell that Zach LOVES this game.

Yea i know...and seein the sideline go crazy was awesome...really pumped them up.

I noticed McMike on the sideline he was the first one to jump up and go nuts. He is the man. I also noticed Surtain enjoying himself, why wont that a** just restructure and stay with this team.

Back
Top Bottom