Bua on Cowboys PS | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bua on Cowboys PS

i always liked him he just didnt fit in this system....i wish him the best

He will NEVER be an NFL safety. Great special teams guy, but has no position.

Dolfan1000 said:
He will NEVER be an NFL safety. Great special teams guy, but has no position.

I agree....but i also want to add he's a decent LB

:hmm: Hmm, a bit odd because I heard a few days ago that Tampa Bay placed him on their PS but it couldn't be confirmed... well nice addition to Dallas's Practice Squad, he's a terrible safety, sub par undersized Linebacker at best, and a great Special Teams player. His hit against St. Louis last year was one of the best hits I've ever seen, but other than that... the guy hasn't really done anything else and I didn't think there was anyway that he would be making our final 53-man roster.

MelbournePhin said:
cool. hopefully this will be the last thread about the bum :)

How cold... after his one hit wonder he was everyone smashmouth saviour.

great hightlite hit... But not enough to be competitive in this league... Thanks man... Take care Bua.

I Was His Biggest Fan, Sad To See Him Go, That Guy Was A Class Act And He Was A Great Special Teams Player. Im From Dallas So I Will Continue To See Him Play. He Wasnt A Great Safety Here But I Think He Will Suprise People.

DolfanChris06 said:
I Was His Biggest Fan, Sad To See Him Go, That Guy Was A Class Act And He Was A Great Special Teams Player. Im From Dallas So I Will Continue To See Him Play. He Wasnt A Great Safety Here But I Think He Will Suprise People.

based on what? the ability he never showed? He's slow....and had 1 hit! That's it!

If not for that one hit, you'd be like Bua who?

Bua will have plenty more hits like he did in college. He'll be solid special teamer for years and a backup safety and backup linebacker.

Dudeman said:
based on what? the ability he never showed? He's slow....and had 1 hit! That's it!

If not for that one hit, you'd be like Bua who?

He made a pretty vicious tackle in preseason also.

Back
Top Bottom