Bua!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bua!!!

Natedogg1335

WIN-NOW
Reaction score
i love this guy i know hes undersized, below ave athleicism/speed but what a motor!!!....i remember watching him at ark last yr and i fell in love with his playing style whats every1 think of him and his potential ?...maybe nothing more than a larry izzo type or possibly starter someday?

I like the kid a lot, but I can honestly say that Pope is just the man. Pope is a much better player then Bua at Linebacker at the moment.

Pope will end up a MLB and Bua will end up like Izzo except be better as a backup MLB.

Yeah, Pope has shown more in the preseason games. He looks like a playmaker vs. scrubs.

wasnt bua drafted as a safety? if so, shouldnt we lay off of him as a potential "larry izzo" and realize that there is a big learning curve to playing the middle linebacker spot???

i love bua too but after watching him in pre-season ive come to the conclusion that hes too small for LB

aj13 said:
wasnt bua drafted as a safety? if so, shouldnt we lay off of him as a potential "larry izzo" and realize that there is a big learning curve to playing the middle linebacker spot???

I'm pretty sure he was only a safety his senior year...the years before playing OLB. :cool:

finfan54 said:
Pope will end up a MLB and Bua will end up like Izzo except be better as a backup MLB.
If Bua stays at LB he'll be strictly a weakside outside backer. He is smaller than even Izzo, he was an outside backer before his senior season, and he will not become Pope's eventual backup in the middle.

My friend played at ASU and was supposed to be the next in line from the Pat Tillman-Adam Archeuleta, and he told me the worst thing you can do is shift a guy back and forth between safety and linebacker, seeing this is what the Sundevils did to him...If Bua is undersized, its not like he will be significant playing time at the LB spot this year...Why force him to learn another position outside of the one hes projected at? Ever try playing safety all the while every pound of weight he gains makes you slower at safety...Hes not going to start tomorrow...Let him gain his weight...Let him learn the position (even Zach struggled his first camp)...By next year, the ball club will be able to determine, which linebacker spot, inside or out, fits him best...

I think he needs to get a little bigger. If he puts on 20 lbs. in the next year then we got ourselves a player. Speed may be overrated, but size and strength are not.

Natedogg1335 said:
i love this guy i know hes undersized, below ave athleicism/speed but what a motor!!!....i remember watching him at ark last yr and i fell in love with his playing style whats every1 think of him and his potential ?...maybe nothing more than a larry izzo type or possibly starter someday?
do u think any1 of them will take seaus spot when he retires?

He will red-shirt this year and come back next year faster, bigger and stronger..

Back
Top Bottom